Hi !

We’d like to wish a happy new year to all the Arma III community, our friends FFAA, BRAF, EDALY and USP as well as the Bohemia Interactive team and all our military. This year was a difficult one for everyone however lockdown was a great opportunity for us to work on the mod. With the release of the V0.0.5 and V0.0.6, it was a productive year and we’d like to thank all the team for the modeling, in-game importation and communication. This year also allowed us to consolidate our relationship with several modding team like EDALY, FFAA, BRAF and USP because we’re always stronger together. This is why the content in future update will be better in quality. In 2021 we will release V0.0.7 that will include a lot of new assets. FFAA already release some of our shared work, more notably HK146/417, in their last update. In the future we will share the EC665 Tigre 3D model and FFAA will take care of in-game integration. You can expect more shared project in the future. We wish you all a happy new year !

Stay safe,
AMF Team.

• Like 5

I love how you sharing WIP screenshots with community guys. Not so much ARMA 3 modders are doing it for some unknown reason.

• Like 3

On 1/2/2021 at 8:20 AM, real ArmaModFrance said:

....This year also allowed us to consolidate our relationship with several modding team like EDALY, FFAA, BRAF and USP because we’re always stronger together. This is why the content in future update will be better in quality. In 2021 we will release V0.0.7 that will include a lot of new assets. FFAA already release some of our shared work, more notably HK146/417, in their last update. In the future we will share the EC665 Tigre 3D model and FFAA will take care of in-game integration. You can expect more shared project in the future. We wish you all a happy new year !

Stay safe,
AMF Team.

A little bit late, but I wanted to come back here and extend my personal hope of health and continual success for not just your mod but in your personal lives as well and your families. Your willingness to help support other teams means an awful lot and just shows how nice the Arma community is in pulling together to help each other out. I look forward to seeing what is ahead for AMF. Here's to a better year ahead for all of us and our families and friends.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

And congratulations!! Your work look very great (not tested yet).
I have been sad to know the end of OFrP, but glad to see that the succession is assured.

Do you plan SP missions or even a Campaign to enjoy all of your creations?

Merci et surtout bon Courage!

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2021 at 5:51 PM, giuppo said:

Do you plan SP missions or even a Campaign to enjoy all of your creations?

We don't plan on doing SP missions but we hope some talented mission maker within the community will !

Will you guys create the French Caesar 155mm Self Propelled Howitzer? I would love to see that added

Hi guys ! If you haven't seen it before, the AMF mod received a HHHUUUUGGGEEE update ! Make sure to check it !

A lot of things are available like the VBMR Griffon, VBMR-L Serval, new Leclerc MBT, the awesome VBCI and a lot more !

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2021 at 9:25 PM, -RaG- said:

Will you guys create the French Caesar 155mm Self Propelled Howitzer? I would love to see that added

A lot of things are planned 👀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1