Hi all, thanks for this mod. That reminds me so much!. Btw, is there any mean to double Rafale performance? Perhaps, there is an Arma engine limitation, but it seems to me a lack of afterburner. Or I miss something.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Hi all, thanks for this mod. That reminds me so much!. Btw, is there any mean to double Rafale performance? Perhaps, there is an Arma engine limitation, but it seems to me a lack of afterburner. Or I miss something.

Hi, thank your for feedback and enjoying this mod.

You are right, at the moment, the rafale (and lot of vehicules and stuff) are not fully fonctionnal or checking our ambition.

Further update may change those things drasticaly.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

W.I.P Leclerc XLR

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

May I suggest something?

This armor block, which is typical for Leclerc S1 and Leclerc S2, should be changed to improved armor block typical for Leclerc SXXI and Leclerc XLR.

S2k9Mxw.png

It should look like this.

Leclerc-IMG_1738.jpg
Bastille_Day_2014_Paris_-_Motorised_troo
Leclerc_XLR_Scorpion_renovated_modernize

• Like 4

On 12/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

@Damian90 Please note that's still a work in progress. I'll report this to the dev team nonetheless. Thanks 🙂

Sure thing. In general lately I was doing some research on French tanks, including Leclerc, so I can advise some things. For example what variants should there be, armor estimations, ammo specifications, optics specifications etc.

Hello, first of all your quality is top tier, that is very much appreciated as it represents quite the hard work, thanks for the mod.

Second, i would like to report, "if its not already" that the gunner position for the Panhard ECR doesnt have the aiming reticule in the hud.