Bonsoir,

J'ai un soucis avec le poids des armes AMF je voulais savoir si cela venait de chez moi, par exemple la Minimi ne pèse que 0.36kg, le HK17 0.09kg et le Famas 0.19kg (de mémoire). Par contre tous l'équipement (casque, tenue, sac, gilet) je n'ai pas se soucis. Seulement sur certaines de vos armes pas toute.
Je voulais savoir si cela venait de chez moi ou si se sera mis à jour plus tard.

----------------------------

Good evening,

I have a problem with the weight of the AMF weapons I wanted to know if it came from my home, for example the Minimi weighs only 0.36 kg, the HK17 0.09 kg and other AMF weapons. I wanted to know if it came from my home or if it will be updated later.

Beautiful work on the uniform! 🙂

• Like 1

Interception Combat and Self-Defense Missile

wip_mica_3.png

SCALP

wip_scalp_1.png

EBRC Jaguar

wip_ebrc_1.png

wip_ebrc_2.png

wip_ebrc_3.png

Please Note : All the models above are in Low-Poly

• Like 10

ArmaModFrance and @OFrP teams are now closely working together so that they can deliver an upgraded content of the French Army from the 90s to today. This collaboration aims to prevent the dispersion of the capabilities of both teams, by preventing the creation of redundant content.

• Operation Frenchpoint focuses essentially on the war in Afghanistan and prior
  • ArmaModFrance focuses on the contemporary equipement, recently or soon to be used, as well as the special forces

You can check OFrP here

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

TC800 Helmet

wip_tc800_black.png

wip_tc800_od.png

wip_tc800_tan.png

Glock 17 Gen4

wip_g17g4_1.png

TC3000 Helmet

wip_tc3000_od.png

Pylon for GBU/AASM

wip_pylon.png

Please Note : All the models above are in Low-Poly

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

>OMA
>Krogar
>Siege-A
It's almost like a holy trinity where everything looks nice so long all three appear in the credits section of a render

• Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

ArmaModFrance and @OFrP teams are now closely working together so that they can deliver an upgraded content of the French Army from the 90s to today. This collaboration aims to prevent the dispersion of the capabilities of both teams, by preventing the creation of redundant content.

• Operation Frenchpoint focuses essentially on the war in Afghanistan and prior
  • ArmaModFrance focuses on the contemporary equipement, recently or soon to be used, as well as the special forces

You can check OFrP here

Does this mean you guys will clear the duplication of weapons and equipment between these two mods? Preventing the users from having unneeded weight from using two at the same time (like having two group of Famas rifles etc).

Anyway this is a great great news for anyone who have wishing+waiting for great+realistic France military mod (i think that would be nearly all of Arma3 players :D).. It's about two talents to be bundled together! Thank you very much for making that happens. Also you guys at team AMF have been doing enormous progress these days! Should i thx to this Corona thing? for putting you modders in house arrest Lol 😆😂 ahaha Just kidding, it's no good thing people are dying* .

Also the last update have no issue whatsoever. Love playing with Leclerc.

Again, thank you very much for making the France military mod alive. Keep up the great work 👍

• Like 2

Hey i awesome mod ! 

I got 3 questions : 

- For the futur, we will be able only to use your mod airweapons on rafale or use all others stuff we got ? ( if i want to use FIR GBU12 instead of AASM ) 

- The tiger will have vanilla chopper gunner cam or mod made gunner cam based on the real one ?

- The caracal will have gunner's ? 

Hey all, I'm having an issue with this mod.  I'm not seeing any of the infantry in the mission editor and all of the vehicles are crewed by vanilla ARMA 3 units.  Where the mod crew and infantry recently removed.  I've got no other mods running besides CBA and this mod.

Thanks in advance!

On 7/27/2020 at 2:33 AM, dbflyguy said:

Hey all, I'm having an issue with this mod.  I'm not seeing any of the infantry in the mission editor and all of the vehicles are crewed by vanilla ARMA 3 units.  Where the mod crew and infantry recently removed.  I've got no other mods running besides CBA and this mod.

Thanks in advance!

I think the units aspects of the mod are still in development. So what you mentioned doesn't seem to be an issue i guess. You can find uniforms and body vest in arsenal though, so if you want to, you can at least change the wardrobe of NATO guys with French equipments and call it a day.

For me personally, i load AMF with OFrenchp when i want to play with French Armed Force. As of my knowledge, both mods are still in early developmental stage, so be patient is kinda a good practice for us players i guess. My advice for the moment: load together with Operation Frenchpoint. AMF will give you vehicle aspect and OFrp will give you some more unit aspects. Afterall both to be join together in the future (am i right?)

As of right now, making all around mission/scenario involving French platoon-battalion in full force for you and your friends to be play in is still lack of things though possible. I think the mod teams are releasing the ones that are already finished/near finished. Most mod teams do that instead of doing what's important for making a full-on battalion first. So like i said, wait 🙂

• Like 1

FYI, soon will be release an update with "units factions" and more 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1