Okay nice, i've read your about 50 modders ? All the french community who are tired of waiting for the OFRP mod? ahah

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Wiki said:

Je pinaille, mais le Caracal est le EC-725 dans l'ALAT

H225 c'est sa version civile.

Caracal H225 is the civilian number

Military would be EC-725

1573934770-screenshot-29-censored.jpg

I'm wondering how to join your AMF team. Recently, one of your team under the nickname "Krogar" suggested I create an armament complex for Rafale. But at the same time, he didn’t say a word about your forum and group, it seemed strange to me. So I wonder if you will hire new 3D modelers and under what conditions.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

Any chances to see AMX-30B2 Brennus in your mod? Or its too old for you?🤔

Maybe in the future, but old equipment isn't our priority right now.

7 hours ago, AkelaFreedom said:

I'm wondering how to join your AMF team. Recently, one of your team under the nickname "Krogar" suggested I create an armament complex for Rafale. But at the same time, he didn’t say a word about your forum and group, it seemed strange to me. So I wonder if you will hire new 3D modelers and under what conditions.

The best way if you considering joining us and have some question is that you come on Discord and talk with Krogar

On 11/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

1573934770-screenshot-29-censored.jpg

You both have two reasons. The EC-725 is the Caracal in the ALAT but in the meantime Eurocopter has passed Airbus Helicopter and the Caracal has become the H225M, Airbus Helicopter representing more the Airbus brand in the world than Eurocopter. 

Spoiler

Vous avez tous les deux raisons. L' EC-725 est le Caracal dans l'ALAT mais entre temps Eurocopter est passé Airbus Helicopter et le Caracal est devenu le H225M,  Airbus Helicopter représentant plus la marque Airbus dans le monde que Eurocopter. 

Edited by Dedmen
Translated to english. Keep in mind this forum is english only.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, Shaker_R3F said:

You both have two reasons. The EC-725 is the Caracal in the ALAT but in the meantime Eurocopter has passed Airbus Helicopter and the Caracal has become the H225M, Airbus Helicopter representing more the Airbus brand in the world than Eurocopter. 

Reveal hidden contents

Vous avez tous les deux raisons. L' EC-725 est le Caracal dans l'ALAT mais entre temps Eurocopter est passé Airbus Helicopter et le Caracal est devenu le H225M,  Airbus Helicopter représentant plus la marque Airbus dans le monde que Eurocopter. 

Sure, but as it's a French army mod, in french armed forces the Caracal is still set as EC-725 ^^

On 11/16/2019 at 8:50 PM, General Yudenich said:

Any chances to see AMX-30B2 Brennus in your mod? Or its too old for you?🤔

Nothing is too old in French armies, as point of view of our minister (secretary) of the Armed forces (defense), far better economist than strategist.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Nothing is too old in French armies, as point of view of our minister (secretary) of the Armed forces (defense), far better economist than strategist.

Chaterton and iron wire

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, pierremgi said:

'Struth. French Armed Forces are perpetually dead broke 🤣

nice work!

Thank you for your work on the French army!

Merci les gars !

Edit :

Are you planning to look into the navy in the futur?

I am thinking in particular of the Charle de Gaulle which has been renovated (I am just talking about having the empty model), or more simply of armed river boats?

thanks again for your work guys.

------------------------------------------

Envisagez vous de vous pencher sur la marine dans le futur ?

Je pense en particulier au Charle de Gaulle qui a été rénové (je parle juste d'avoir le modèle vide), ou plus simplement des embarcations fluviales armées ?

merci encore pour votre travail les gars.

https://gyazo.com/25089bc97400305afdcbf9f519192344

https://gyazo.com/48c67404c70baa40a5ee39910f64e6b1

• Like 1

@Marechal Lasalle Forr armed boat probably not because there's already some models in vanilla that can do, same for the Charles de Gaulle... But who knows ! We're focus on infantry, ground and air vehicles for the moments. Navy isn't really in our plan at the moment...

d'accord.

Dernière question et j'arrête de vous embêter, en parlant d'infanterie et vue que le sujet principale est La France, envisagez vous de nous offrir des "vrai voix Française" pour nos IA ?

L'accent Africain est impeccable pour des IA rebelles type missions en Afrique. Mais pour l'infanterie Française... pour l'immersion c'est juste... horrible !
Vu qu'on a du Tchèque et même du Polonais je me suis toujours demandé si un jour on aurait des voix Française de métropole.

Merci encore pour votre travail les gars.

---------------------

Okay.

Last question and I stop bothering you, speaking of infantry and seeing that the main subject is France, do you plan to offer us "real French voices" for our AI?

The African accent is impeccable for AI rebels type missions in Africa. But for the French infantry ... for the immersion it's just ... horrible! Since we have Czech and even Polish, I always wondered if one day we would have French voices from mainland France.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:55 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

@Marechal Lasalle French voices ? Definitely not, it requires too much work. Sorry 😕

i think APEX has french voices (from the militia from Tanoa, they do speak french ingame 🙂 ).

Nice release @real ArmaModFrance.  They do look as real as it gets 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bonjour,

Petite question de curieux.
La Mag 58 sera-t-elle ajouté aux sabords du Caracal ?

---------------------------------------

Hi,

Will Mag 58 be added to the Caracal port?

ah génial !

merci de votre réponse et évidemment bonne chance et un grand merci pour votre travail !

-------

awesome ah!

thank you for your response and of course good luck and a big thank you for your work!

• Like 2