11 hours ago, jacobs said:

No steam updates yet. 😔

We decided temporarily delete ArmaModFrance from the Steam Workshop, we will upload the new version (v_0.0.4) when we can, or just when we want. In the meantime you can find all the download links in this post

9 hours ago, snackynak said:

Awwww yeah. Leclerc!!!

:yay:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, real ArmaModFrance said:

We decided temporarily delete ArmaModFrance from the Steam Workshop, we will upload the new version (v_0.0.4) when we can, or just when we want. In the meantime you can find all the download links in this post

Mega download is horrible, zip files are sometimes broken. Steam Workshop is best place to have mods but if you don't want SW, why don't use google drive ? It's better and safer.

• Like 2

I'm not actually able to download from Mega, it keeps hanging the download after a few minutes. 

• Like 1

Mega forces you to pay then in order to have a decent download speed. I refuse to pay a dubious company like mega...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jacobs said:

Mega forces you to pay then in order to have a decent download speed. I refuse to pay a dubious company like mega...

Why not mirror it on Armaholic or Google Drive (or One Drive from Microsoft)?

I´m waiting on another mirror than Mega, too =(

Cheers!

• Like 1

I can't wait for more. I've been begging for France force mod for years, now I think my suffering are about to end😄.

Thank you for fulfilling some of my greatest my wishs(just ask my gf how much I've crying for France mod in Arma 3 lol), including Lerlerc and Rafale.

To be honest though, the mod is still in early state. But no problem, great mod need time. I'm seeing big potentials in the team also. Good luck guys! Keep up the great work

• Like 1

Thanks for this mode, I have to report 2 errors, the first one is that the CASA CN-235, does not appear on dedicated server and that I have an error concerning a wreck of a VAB type vehicle. Thank you for the work you do.

Merci pour ce mode, je dois faire remonter 2 erreurs, la première est que le CASA CN-235, n’apparaît pas sur serveur dédié et que j'ai une erreur concernant une épave d'un véhicule de type VAB. Merci pour le boulot que vous accomplissez .

Thanks for the release on Steam.

I don't know why, all french units/assets are totally missing from big mods like RHS, CUP, UNSUNG,  even CFP.

It's like French army never deployed troops or aircraft on world theaters. That's totally wrong: Lebanon, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Mali and more...

Imho, your withdrawn precursor R3F failed to coop with the community,  and French units are not present in the ARMA's missions.

I hope you will change this fate, for the best. As mission maker, I pay attention to be not too much dependent on mods... most of the time. Some of them are just essential: UNSUNG in Vietnam, CUP in Takistan... for maps, but also assets.

Not saying what you have to do, but if you could think about coop with them...

Keep up the good work.

• Like 4

just had their first battle in  Altis, they are very effective in combat 🙂

Very nice addons and very detailed.  My favorite addon so far.

Thanks and waiting eagerly for the next updates

Rgds

• Like 1

WIP #8

Uniforms

screenshot009.png

WIP_UNIFORME_CE.png

WIP_UNIFORME_DAGUET.png

Our team did an extraordinary work to obtain this quality, you'll have the choice between 16 different variants

Caracal

wip_caracal1.png

wip_caracal3.png

wip_caracal2.png

Thanks to Haxxerd for his work on the Caracal, so far it's going very well

VBCI

wip_VBCI.png

SnowmanBTW finished interior and exterior textures for the VBCI

SMB Vest

wip_smb1.png

wip_smb2.png

Lukasz W finished textures for SMB vest, we are now starting ingame integration

Stay tuned for more !

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 7/2/2019 at 1:23 AM, pierremgi said:

I don't know why, all french units/assets are totally missing from big mods like RHS, CUP, UNSUNG,  even CFP.

It's like French army never deployed troops or aircraft on world theaters. That's totally wrong: Lebanon, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Mali and more...

Imho, your withdrawn precursor R3F failed to coop with the community,  and French units are not present in the ARMA's missions.

I hope you will change this fate, for the best. As mission maker, I pay attention to be not too much dependent on mods... most of the time. Some of them are just essential: UNSUNG in Vietnam, CUP in Takistan... for maps, but also assets.

Keep up the good work.

Absolutely with you on this one. In fact, France is the 2nd most powerful country of all NATO members (that's not imo, it is a fact)

I still can't believe no one care to develop France armed forces for arma3, until now(thanks to AMF team). 

I feel as a person who have been waiting for Ofp from the day Arma 3 release. 

My NATO vs the EAST story wouldn't be complete without this one armed force left.

Edited by Bukain
  • Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, pierremgi said:

Keep up the good work.

CFP/CUP dev here... just wanted to mention that we would like to add French units in the future but, of course, we must have the assets to do so.  In fairness, we've spent quite a bit of time in CFP recreating accurate Mali Conflict factions which are a perfect compliment to this oustanding addon.

Great job dev team...I look forward to using these fine units on the virtual battefield!  Kudos!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

GRIFFON

wip_GRIFFON1.png

wip_GRIFFON2.png

TheStickyPancake is actually working on the Griffon, considering it's a new addition to our armed forces, we have little documentation, therefore interior will be complete imagination.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BonSie said:

Separate steam packages no longer available? 

This isn't r3f

I'm not sure what the deal is with you and Steam, but mega is a scam and I'm not paying to download a mod. Either put it on Steam and Armaholic. Nobody with a brain uses mega.nz its garbage.