gc8

Prevent AI healing

Hi

is it possible prevent AI from healing them self? (Other than taking FirstAidKit away)

thx

25 minutes ago, davidoss said:

Ai never heal  self without leader order

They do. I set AI unconscious with setUnconscious true and then back with setUnconscious false and the AI started doing the healing animation

Agree with GC8. You just have to wait for a "clear" situation. Back to "area clear" the AI medic joins wounded (at least the first one) and heal. The unconscious state is another behavior here.

• Like 1

Just now, davidoss said:

Bis now nobody was talking about medic

That's we call a discussion. Someone wrote "never".

• Like 1

To clarify the AI has to be wounded when coming back from Unconscious state and then he starts healing him self. I took the firstaid kit away from the AI to prevent this

5 hours ago, gc8 said:

To clarify the AI has to be wounded when coming back from Unconscious state and then he starts healing him self. I took the firstaid kit away from the AI to prevent this

As a side note: if an AI started to heal (self or other), then felt unconscious, then he continues (or restarts?) to heal when coming back into  consciousness. I guess that all long and specific, or scripted animations can produce this bad result. Unconsciousness should clear all previous anims.

(sorry for this digression).