bumyplum

[HELP] Debug Console

Is there a way to allow another player to use the debug console with out changing the mission config. For example 
_chk = getMissionConfigValue ["enableDebugConsole", 0];   change the missionconfig value to allow all or specific users to be able to use the debug console
I'm asking is there a script which will allow all users to it where it can be executed in game in the debug console

for "_i" from (0) to ((count paramsArray) - 1) do {
    missionNamespace setVariable [configName ((missionConfigFile/"enableDebugConsole") select _i), paramsArray select _i];
};

Maybe helpful but i'm not sure

• Confused 1

Method 1:

//description.ext
enableDebugConsole[] = { "76561198XXXXXXXXX", "76561198YYYYYYYYY", }; // admins and players with their UID in this list have access

Method 2:

//initPlayerLocal.sqf

if (profileName == "bumyplum") then {
player addAction ["Debug Console", "(finddisplay 46) createdisplay 'RscDisplayDebugPublic';"];
};

1 hour ago, davidoss said:

Method 1:

//description.ext
enableDebugConsole[] = { "76561198XXXXXXXXX", "76561198YYYYYYYYY", }; // admins and players with their UID in this list have access

Method 2:

//initPlayerLocal.sqf

if (profileName == "bumyplum") then {
player addAction ["Debug Console", "(finddisplay 46) createdisplay 'RscDisplayDebugPublic';"];
};

Is there a way to do it within the game with out changing mission files out of game

18 hours ago, bumyplum said:

Is there a way to do it within the game with out changing mission files out of game

The simplest way, and probably unique one, should be to give/vote admin for the player. Not tested but, if the console is enabled for admins, that should work.

see:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Voted_In_Admin

and

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/serverCommandAvailable

23 hours ago, bumyplum said:

Why?