floodkiller52

server questions

I have questions regarding how how to buy a server to play zeus on on some custom maps. I don't know where to go to buy one nor how much it would cost a month. And I was just hopeing to get some answers and/or help. <3 

I use gameservers.com for my group's server. They are a bit more expensive than some but I find their customer service to be very good. I think I pay around $71.00 every three months for a 12 slot server.

Google Arma 3 dedicated servers.

Once you find the right price, this video (which comes up with the above search) might help.

Setting up a dedicated server with mods can be a little confusing at first, at least it was for me, but it’s worth it!

13 hours ago, floodkiller52 said:

I have questions regarding how how to buy a server to play zeus on on some custom maps. I don't know where to go to buy one nor how much it would cost a month. And I was just hopeing to get some answers and/or help. <3 

1st,  Welcome to Bis forums!

I wish my fellow members would state that first to new comers before giving a reply, its only proper to say hello and welcome,

courtesy my friends, what your mother taught you, at least mine did.

2nd

Refer to my post here about renting a server if thats what your looking to do, "buying" and "renting" are not the same thing.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/217325-renting-server/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

1st,  Welcome to Bis forums!

I wish my fellow members would state that first to new comers before giving a reply, its only proper to say hello and welcome,

courtesy my friends, what your mother taught you, at least mine did.

I will be honest, I do like it when you welcome new members to the forums.

Unless I’m not seeing it, I can’t tell when a member joined or even if it’s their first post when reading the forums on my cellphone. As I’m a married dude and have limited PC time at home, I tend to spend most of my forum time on the cell.

Dont want to hijack the thread and it’s far more important we help the OP find a server, but just posting as a FYI :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rich_R said:

:) Thanks, I always like to try to make the newcomers feel their joining a friendly supportive place.

20 hours ago, Rich_R said:

I tend to spend most of my forum time on the cell.

Makes sense, im on the computer when im on the forums.

21 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Dont want to hijack the thread and it’s far more important we help the OP find a server, but just posting as a FYI :)

For sure, see the link i posted whole site to review servers.

On 29/11/2018 at 9:53 PM, Rich_R said:

For sure we have a very good , friendly and helpful community !

Spoiler

Bis-logo_big_3.jpg

• Like 3