hidden chest rig

someone has enabled this chest rig?

vhfimp.png
equip_chestrig_placehoder.p3d?

this is the textures?

25u5sg9.jpg

On 27.11.2018 at 2:54 PM, zukov said:

someone has enabled this chest rig?

I don't know? Did you check for yourself it it's enabled?

I don't think the model is even included in the A3 files and neither is the uniform. The texture you posted is the texture for the normal chest rig (of which there is a hidden version without the Camelbak).

2 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

I don't think the model is even included in the A3 files and neither is the uniform. The texture you posted is the texture for the normal chest rig (of which there is a hidden version without the Camelbak).

equip_chestrig_placehoder.p3d.?  there is the nationalist uniform why not the chest rig?
i don't know how to visualize the binarized p3d 

2 hours ago, zukov said:

equip_chestrig_placehoder.p3d.?  there is the nationalist uniform why not the chest rig?
i don't know how to visualize the binarized p3d 

In which pbo-file did you find this model? All I've found are the equip_chestrig.p3d, equip_g_chestrig.p3d and the equip_placehoder.p3d in the characters_f.pbo. None of these are the chest rig you are looking for.

On 30/11/2018 at 2:16 PM, fingolfin said:

In which pbo-file did you find this model? All I've found are the equip_chestrig.p3d, equip_g_chestrig.p3d and the equip_placehoder.p3d in the characters_f.pbo. None of these are the chest rig you are looking for.

equip_placehoder.p3d  finally I found what it is,  is a plate carrier without holster useful for a guerrilla/militia

33y28hw.jpg