Awesome! The rolled and taped straps are an incredible detail. Looking forward to this one for sure.

I passed on a pretty nice M5 bag at the Tulsa gun show years ago and have kicked myself ever since. They're a great size!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, Delta Hawk said:

Yes, I have just about everything in my modification except for the M9 and M7 bayonet, IFAK, buttpack...uh...uh...yea, got the rest.  I just might take a picture of all this junk for the fun of it.  Benefits of living next to a military base 😉

Junk!? ALICE gear is like terrible wine, it get's smellier and cheaper (normally) with age and that's why we love it!

Also yay M5! I recently got one because of USM after searching a long time. I'm envious of how easy it is to get ALICE over in the US.

4 minutes ago, khaosmatical said:

Junk!? ALICE gear is like terrible wine, it get's smellier and cheaper (normally) with age and that's why we love it!

Also yay M5! I recently got one because of USM after searching a long time. I'm envious of how easy it is to get ALICE over in the US.

It's relatively cheap where I'm at.  I even once found the medic molle LBV vest, which is kind of like a unicorn.

Guys, I made a new discord.  The main purpose of this discord is to allow people to post unique and rare pictures related to my projects, specifically DHI, that I can use for reference.  Photos from the 80s and 90s are kind of forgotten treasures that can help a lot with my projects.  If you have any other suggestions that I can do with this discord let me know.https://discord.gg/ke6MswV

• Like 4

Hey guys, time for a new update! This update brings back the M5 Medical Bag and introduces the M1 helmet in a few different camouflages! Both pieces of equipment has been used by the US Army, Marines, Navy and Airforce for about half a century. This update also includes several different, non-functioning items. I've included an authentic angle head US GI flashlight...which being authentic means it sucks so we'll chalk it up under non-functioning too.

Arma3_x64_2019-11-17_21-40-07-08.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

Ah, the M1. The classic US Military helmet. Good to see it's finally arrived :icon_cool:

• Like 2