DHI Uniforms contains multiple variants of Battle Dress Uniforms (BDUs), including blouses tucked in, sleeves rolled up and "boots n' utes". Also included are Marine Corps and Special Forces variants. DHI Uniforms further includes three different hats, boonies, patrol caps and eight point caps.  Every uniform has correct thermal imaging textures and advanced wound textures along with insignia and clan shoulder patches. Further more, over 20 insignia patches in subdued green have been added.

Each variant of BDUs and caps have 18 different camouflage patterns that should suite anybody's needs.  If one doesn’t fit your need you can ask me if I can add another camo pattern to my uniforms as long as it’s appropriate for these uniforms and I can find free, high res patterns.

For people who have subscribe to my US Military Mod please be aware that these uniforms are based on the A3 body while the USM Mod vests are based on the A2 bodies, so there will be clipping issues.  I may make gear and equipment for these uniforms later on.

Features and content I would like to include in the future
- Module to set nametapes and shoulder sleeve insignias
- Add swim suit variants
- Add fleece, aviator and M65 field jacket variants
- Add Spec Ops BDUs/ODU/Flight BDUs
- Add TCUs, 3rd Pattern

If you want to see me create more content more often consider becoming a Patron through Patreon.  Creating 3d art requires great skill and dedication, and is very time consuming.  By becoming a Patron you will help give me the freedom to create more of the content that you want to see.  There's also a sneak peak into what I might add to this later :wink_o:

Patron%20Button.png

Link to Steam Workshop Item

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1573550621

DHI_M65s.jpg

12CEC374B6A97299DB0B30686BB46F1B9579C74D

34FCDA24C7CCCA61BF25DBB7802782AE6030A261

09B8763C0A6C2416B4DEB24B3539EBE9A21D14B1

DECB6ACDA099334B5F9AAB7B8CF95183C992677B

2967B45DF5572C455CDF9F1CB85567F2F4C053D8

B35BE332FE42E05DFFD15E684413C8F2F9CB544F

FAQ

Q. Can I retexture your mod and or repackage it?

A.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Q. Why don't you allow retextures or modifications of your mods?

A. I allowed it once back in OFP and it caused drama and grief for two years and it made me feel like crap.  Never, ever again.

Q. Any future plans?

A. Plenty.  Time is a huge problem though.  I'm still working on the Nassau 1715 project.  The short term plan is to add different uniform types like BDUs with sweaters or M65 field jackets.  Something that maybe added relatively soon is posted on my Patreon page.  Jump over there and take a look at it.  https://www.patreon.com/deltahawk

Q. What's with Patreon?

A. I figure I'd try it.  My modifications will always be free, but this may be a solution to the time problem.  We'll see.  It can only benefit people.

Q. Are you going to redo your ALICE/PASGT gear?

A. If I have time maybe.  While I'd like to think my USM mod aged well it is old and the quality isn't up to standard, so I basically have to redo everything, which would take at least 3 - 6 months if I work on it full time.

Q. What mods did you use in your pictures?

A. By far the TAC VEST mod is the coolest https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779568775&searchtext=vest  I've also used RHS, UNSUNG and CUP.  UNSUNG's vests don't work well but they have good old school weapons.  CUP is good for some stuff.  RHS has some high quality gear that fits perfectly.

• Like 32
  • Thanks 4

Looks sweet! Going to download and check out tomorrow! :)

Wanted to make a quick addition though.

F(Future)-FAQ: Will this be included in any other mods? 

Answer: ????

• Like 1

It feels nice to be able to download a mod you know will be super popular before it hits the front page :D

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Got a bug with the Skivies ("usm_skivies_green").

B91C38D4B127B494EFFA3CA3D5553523B0838C01

Other than that, nice mod! Unfortunate that they aren't compatible with your vests though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spatsiba said:

F(Future)-FAQ: Will this be included in any other mods? 

Answer: ????

I suppose I'll expand the FAQ beyond my little tongue in cheek message.

11 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

It feels nice to be able to download a mod you know will be super popular before it hits the front page :D

Not sure if it'll be that popular but thanks for the confidence!

5 hours ago, Freddo3000 said:

Got a bug with the Skivies ("usm_skivies_green").

Other than that, nice mod! Unfortunate that they aren't compatible with your vests though.

Not necessarily a bug, the skivies were never meant to be in there.  They should have been hidden.  They were going to be the underwear model but I can't get it to work.  I'll hide them later on.  Thanks for the find!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really good uniforms!

Since we can't make our own retextures would you ever consider making a Portuguese DMP camo?

The lizard camo is not the same pattern as the original one but changing the colors would make it look similar to the current Portuguese DPM camo

large_000000.jpg

I have a few close up photos of the current Portuguese desert and woodland camo. Idk if it would be useful but if you want i can send them to you.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:13 AM, Delta Hawk said:

Not sure if it'll be that popular but thanks for the confidence!

Oh, my dude of little faith... 

Gh6D0YL.png

Water, eat your heart out

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

You might not unseat first contact though. First non-human PCs from a major team? That's... kind of a big deal. Of course, maybe it's my turn to be wrong...

Edit: Now that first contact has ran its trend out, you're in first. Yipee!

Spoiler

8h3g44N.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Oh wow.  That's great.  I doubt I'll unseat Trebuchet, but I bet the grey BDUs will fit in well as a garrison uniform with that mod.  Or maybe as a Starship trooper.  I'll have to try that out tonight.

• Like 1

DHI Sci-fi uniforms incoming

#waitguysthatsnotwhatIsaid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kerozen said:

Really good uniforms!

Since we can't make our own retextures would you ever consider making a Portuguese DMP camo?

Thanks!  I don't think I can add a second lizard camo.  That's a rabbit hole that I can easily fall down in.  There's like 4 different tiger strip patterns :/  I can adjust the current lizard to match those colors more or if I can find a free dpm pattern I can use that.  I'm not a big fan of the current lizard camo.  The colors are just really odd.

• Like 2

Really well made, huge quality! Thank you for your efforts sir!

• Like 2

Just looked at these in-game. Quality work! Between the various stages of the uniforms (bloused, unbloused, sleeves, etc) and camo variety, this mod can be used for everything from Vietnam era missions to modern militias.

Nice work!

• Like 3

These are good. Like, really, really good and the fact that they now are better fitted for "BI Standard" vests makes them superb! Great work!

Also, I do hope you are willing to refit/remake the old vests from the USM mod to the new fatigues if you are able to find time. Those LBEs and LBVs are still the best :thumb:

• Like 2

Thanks for the mod and all the hard work you've put into it; I agree with those who say it looks even better than the base game's content. I especially like the tucked-in blue BDU, since it's a near perfect match for the U.S. Navy's coveralls (BI added navy ships but neglected to make sailors to go along with them so this is a great substitute).

If it's not too much of a bother, I've got some requests for extra uniform colors:

Blue tucked-in BDU with khaki belt, like here.

OD green tucked-in BDU with a white undershirt, like here.

Brown BDU with high rolled-up sleeves, like here (but with USMC-style high rolled-up sleeves).

Tucked-in BDU; tan blouse with brown pants.

Tucked-in BDU; tan blouse with black pants.

BDUs in brown-dominant ERDL, like here.

Tucked in BDU with light blue blouse and black pants.

Tucked-in BDU with light blue blouse and dark blue pants, like here and here.

BDU in South African camo, like here.

• Like 5

Hmmm, I'm getting an unanticipated response for more patterns.  Seems like I need to add a poll!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Officially patron #4

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Delta Hawk said:

Hmmm, I'm getting an unanticipated response for more patterns.

Quite frankly I'd be happy just with Desert Tiger. Shouldn't be a nightmare, seeing as the geometry is already there. Other ideas for stuff that would show up on US-style uniforms:

-ERDL Highland/Brown. I know, M81 basically is a blown-up ERDL Highland, but it could also be used as a generic US-derived woodland pattern for Greenfor or bad guys

-Olive Drab and ERDL Lowland uniforms in US Army and USMC shirt and belt configuration for Vietnam (perhaps this treatment for Tan as well? Also, Tan could use with a bit of lightening)

-Something from the Duck Hunter catalogue (Edit: I was specifically referring to the M1942 HBT pattern also known as Frogskin, though tree-mimic hunting patterns are a good idea too)

-Plain white winter gear. Pretty, pretty please. Arma 2 samples could be sourced for winter gloves... (also possibly for the old cut and PASGT vest cover)

-PASGT helmet counterparts. Nice to have all these patterns but no lids... (edit, something something patreon...)

One thing this mod has done is made me even more eager for Project 85 to be completed, that plain green PASGT vest ensemble will go very nicely for all the patterns without their own vest

The following are not so much request, just throwing ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks

Spoiler

Foreign patterns not necessarily specific to the BDU. This could constitute an optional module to keep things from getting unnecessarily out of hand.

-French CE and Daguet, F1 Lizard (and only F1 to keep you from going crazy)

-British P60 and/or P68 DPM, 2nd series Desert DPM, No.9 Tropical DPM, Windproof DPM

-Canadian Airborne DPM, preferably late pattern (Probably with the Field Jacket you want to do plus green pants. In this vein, 1959 or 1967 British Brushstroke would be cool as well)

-West German 50's Splitternmuster

-Romanian Fleck

-Finnish M91

-Norwegian M75 and M98

-Danish M/84

-Spanish M61, M1969, Bocoso

-Swiss TAZ-90

-Italian 50s Army Mimetico, San Marco

-Belgian Brushstroke

-Indian DPM

-Modern Afghan Woodland (seeing as it's pretty much on a BDU)

-South Korean Waves and Turtleshell

-JSDF Airborne Leaf, Dots

For the old BDU cut if you still have it, since it roughly fits RHS Russian gear, namely the 6B5 and 6B13 since these are older patterns. Alternatively retexture their M88 if that is permitted

-East German Rain, Czechoslovakian Needles, Bulgarian Rain Drop, and Polish Worm and Frog. Pretty please with a cherry on top for these.

-Eash German M58 Flachtarnenmuster

-Czechoslovak Salamander and/or Clouds

-Bulgarian Splinter (early or late) and/or Frogskin

-Romanian Leaf

-Some variation of Hungarian Leaf and M49/82

-Cuban lizard

-Kuwait/Iraq DPM

-I'll avoid North Korea for now, that's a rabbit hole unto itself

Non-serious joke recommendation: Canadian Garrison Dress Land Forces Jacket

Non-serious joke recommendation: Mismatched ABUs

Side note: Tucked in blue uniform with an 8-point cover or black ballcap makes for an awesome generic naval uniform

Also, there's some conflict between USMM and the BDUs for certain colors and configurations (namely the full-sleeve, untucked versions of Black, DCU, DCU Marine, Urban, Woodland, and Woodland Marine. Not DBDU since the classnames are different). Recommend altering the classname of either the new or old one. I'd add an _old to the old one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also, there's some conflict between USMM and the BDUs for certain colors and configurations (namely the full-sleeve, untucked versions of Black, DCU, DCU Marine, Urban, Woodland, and Woodland Marine. Not DBDU since the classnames are different). Recommend altering the classname of either the new or old one. I'd add an _old to the old one

Please, whatever You ll decide to do, don t touch old classnames of USM mod, changing classnames at this point will break loadouts, presets, missions, campaigns, literally everything.

If so, just change classnames of the new uniforms. 

Thanks and regards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would I have permission to make some factions dependant on this or USM? Been wanting to make some factions in the early 90's/ early 2000's time frame but did not know this mod was around, and it seems really good for that. 

• Like 2

Thank you for these very nice BDUs! The quality is superb (as always) and the new model goes really well with the RHS/SAF vests.

I used some of my templates to throw together a small Iraqi Army add-on:

bfV7b5l.jpg

0Gz4t4K.jpg

Anyway, thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :smile_o:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Officially patron #4

Quite frankly I'd be happy just with Desert Tiger. Shouldn't be a nightmare, seeing as the geometry is already there. Other ideas for stuff that would show up on US-style uniforms:

-ERDL Highland/Brown. I know, M81 basically is a blown-up ERDL Highland, but it could also be used as a generic US-derived woodland pattern for Greenfor or bad guys

-Olive Drab and ERDL Lowland uniforms in US Army and USMC shirt and belt configuration for Vietnam (perhaps this treatment for Tan as well? Also, Tan could use with a bit of lightening)

-Something from the Duck Hunter catalogue

-Plain white winter gear. Pretty, pretty please. Arma 2 samples could be sourced for winter gloves... (also possibly for the old cut and PASGT vest cover)

-PASGT helmet counterparts. Nice to have all these patterns but no lids... (edit, something something patreon...)

One thing this mod has done is made me even more eager for Project 85 to be completed, that plain green PASGT vest ensemble will go very nicely for all the patterns without their own vest

The following are not so much request, just throwing ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks

Reveal hidden contents

Foreign patterns not necessarily specific to the BDU. This could constitute an optional module to keep things from getting unnecessarily out of hand.

-French CE and Daguet, F1 Lizard (and only F1 to keep you from going crazy)

-British P60 and/or P68 DPM, 2nd series Desert DPM, No.9 Tropical DPM, Windproof DPM

-Canadian Airborne DPM, preferably late pattern (Probably with the Field Jacket you want to do plus green pants. In this vein, 1959 or 1967 British Brushstroke would be cool as well)

-West German 50's Splitternmuster

-Romanian Fleck

-Finnish M91

-Norwegian M75 and M98

-Danish M/84

-Spanish M61, M1969, Bocoso

-Swiss TAZ-90

-Italian 50s Army Mimetico, San Marco

-Belgian Brushstroke

-Indian DPM

-Modern Afghan Woodland (seeing as it's pretty much on a BDU)

-South Korean Waves and Turtleshell

-JSDF Airborne Leaf, Dots

For the old BDU cut if you still have it, since it roughly fits RHS Russian gear, namely the 6B5 and 6B13 since these are older patterns. Alternatively retexture their M88 if that is permitted

-East German Rain, Czechoslovakian Needles, Bulgarian Rain Drop, and Polish Worm and Frog. Pretty please with a cherry on top for these.

-Eash German M58 Flachtarnenmuster

-Czechoslovak Salamander and/or Clouds

-Bulgarian Splinter (early or late) and/or Frogskin

-Romanian Leaf

-Some variation of Hungarian Leaf and M49/82

-Cuban lizard

-Kuwait/Iraq DPM

-I'll avoid North Korea for now, that's a rabbit hole unto itself

Non-serious joke recommendation: Canadian Garrison Dress Land Forces Jacket

Non-serious joke recommendation: Mismatched ABUs

Side note: Tucked in blue uniform with an 8-point cover or black ballcap makes for an awesome generic naval uniform

Thank you for your support!

I kind of want to avoid multiple versions of the same camouflage.  If I make each camouflage with each tiny variant then I could end up with over 40 camo patterns, which will exponentially increase the file size.  Later I might switch the textures to 4k resolution, which apparently increases the file size by 8.  And it would be very time consuming.  That being said, at some point I want to make Tropical Combat Uniforms 3rd pattern so a lot of these patterns may be used for those.  I may also switch the current ERDL to the lowlands though because I have proof they made BDUs in the low land pattern.

As for winter camo I would rather make winter smocks along with M65 field jackets.  Thankfully smocks shouldn't be hard.

I have thought about added some duck hunter camo.  I'll just need to find a free pattern.

As for the DPM I'm thinking about switching the Portugal Lizard to DPM or something similar.  Not sure what I'll do.  The current lizard isn't as attractive as the other patterns :/

This of course would take a lot of time since I'm still working on the Nassau project.

6 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Please, whatever You ll decide to do, don t touch old classnames of USM mod, changing classnames at this point will break loadouts, presets, missions, campaigns, literally everything.

If so, just change classnames of the new uniforms. 

Thanks and regards.

I won't touch the old class names.  I may just leave it as it is now or rename everything in the new uniforms to DHI

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

Would I have permission to make some factions dependant on this or USM? Been wanting to make some factions in the early 90's/ early 2000's time frame but did not know this mod was around, and it seems really good for that. 

You sure can!  You can make a separate mod that requires this one in Steam.  Thanks.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

As for the DPM I'm thinking about switching the Portugal Lizard to DPM or something similar.  Not sure what I'll do.  The current lizard isn't as attractive as the other patterns :/

By the way, if you would like to add a camo from the Armaverse this is a recreation of the Takistani lizard pattern I did some time ago. Feel free to use it!

WMbYEDq.png

It is based on the original Takistani uniforms and should tile perfectly.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

I kind of want to avoid multiple versions of the same camouflage.  If I make each camouflage with each tiny variant then I could end up with over 40 camo patterns, which will exponentially increase the file size.  Later I might switch the textures to 4k resolution, which apparently increases the file size by 8.  And it would be very time consuming.  That being said, at some point I want to make Tropical Combat Uniforms 3rd pattern so a lot of these patterns may be used for those.  I may also switch the current ERDL to the lowlands though because I have proof they made BDUs in the low land pattern.

Like I said, after my personal request for Desert Tiger and maybe some OD/ERDL-related stuff for 'Nam lovers, I was more throwing things at the wall to see what may or may not stick for you. I was under the impression that the current ERDL was Lowland, due to how green the "tan" color was (might have been my monitor settings...). If it is the case the the current is highland and you want lowland, more power to you, since it would more readily differentiate it from Woodland. There is a bit of a dearth of Desert patterns, and Desert Tiger may or may not be my 10th grade AP/IB English teacher pet theory. It was iconic to the late 90s/early noughts era of USSOCOM (and British SOF as well, to a certain extent) and can still be bought brand new

As for winter camo I would rather make winter smocks along with M65 field jackets.  Thankfully smocks shouldn't be hard.

Makes sense. Overwhite smocks aren't exactly complicated to begin with

I'd keep Portugal lizard, it gives Lizard some representation. Maybe spiff it up or replace it with another Lizard of your choice (my recommendation's still F1 since it's the "definitive' French Lizard pattern)

If I had to recommend one DPM pattern, it'd probably be P68 since it was the longest-lived and during the period when most copies and foreign adoption started to appear. Plus the P68 uniform is mostly similar in form to the BDU, at least for the blouse. 

I won't touch the old class names.  I may just leave it as it is now or rename everything in the new uniforms to DHI

Changing old classnames was a silly recommendation on my account. I'm glad a wiser head prevailed. That said, leaving it as it is now will continue to have conflict between the new and old stuff. I don't have hard evidence, but I feel anecdotal evidence suggests that most of us use both the BDUs and USMM at the same time. Besides, as you said yourself, you could just change it from USM to DHI; there's no reason there should be a conflict. Better to sort it out now while it's young and people's new loadouts and missions aren't established than wait till later and break stuff