From the old DEGA Parachutes mod thats be reuploaded 10 million times on the workshop.

Got some more for you guys.

E48CF274B4AE5EE801A1EBF4D5AB492340CBF6E3Screenshot_20200114_230752.jpg

And them some I did for a fictional Pirate faction for a Zeus campaign I'm building for a group.
77F32DB27D55DAFC34A910887E967F5E364D5F4CA9570B8012609A7BDE8EF571C7D8B9F380A7329416E453A73D901CA57012CD1670A92D01AA254AB4B2A646A8D7F65856880677D801E9F78822BEA6C3

• Like 2

Hey guys, I have some bad news.  I'm going to take a step back from working on this mod for several reasons, the main reason being intellectual property violations in general and people reuploading this mod.  As a rule of thumb I don't discuss these issues and I'd appreciate it if people didn't make any guesses as to the details.  I don't know when or if I'll return back to working on this mod.  I may make some small updates to fix errors or issues. 

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.  There's not a soul on this earth that's as torn up by this as much as me.  I'm still going to work on the Nassau 1715 mod.

Bit of good news I'm considering sharing my knowledge on 3d art with short tutorials, such as how to make stitches, research, normalize color/shade/brightness and how to extract texture references from photos.   If there's anything in particular you'd like to know about how I do what I do please let me know.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 9

I'm going to fully admit that I made this account after browsing these forums since Arma 2 just to reply to this since this means that much to me.                                                 

So to start out it greatly saddens and angers me and many others that you have come to this decision after the amount of time and effort you have put into this mod to be suddenly stopped due mainly to others. I check multiple times a week on this forum after work because I was so excited to see any new progress updates for one of my favorite mods. I did not expect today of all days to see that one of my favorite mods will potentially come to an end. I'm tired of seeing so many great mods just cease and I definitely don't want this to be one of them especially since I'm very passionate about the cold war with this being the leading mod when it comes to US gear and there is nothing on par with it.                                                                                     

I don't intend to guilt trip you or anything of that matter because ultimately it is your mod in the end and you decide what to do with it but it really means a lot to many and Arma would be less without this mod continuing.

• Like 2

Incredible shame and it is sad to see how much power these thieves have when it comes to this. Making talented artists quit just because they lack any respect for your work. Thank you for all the assets you have provided to us over the years Delta Hawk.

• Like 3

It's such a shame, I hope you'll reconsider your decision one day. No hard feelings though, I understand how you feel, I just can't understand why people can't respect intellectual property. Like, what are you going to gain from stealing a mod? I'll still continue enjoying the mod (and shed a tear everytime), thank you for your hard work and dedication. 

• Like 3