Awesome! The rolled and taped straps are an incredible detail. Looking forward to this one for sure.

I passed on a pretty nice M5 bag at the Tulsa gun show years ago and have kicked myself ever since. They're a great size!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, Delta Hawk said:

Yes, I have just about everything in my modification except for the M9 and M7 bayonet, IFAK, buttpack...uh...uh...yea, got the rest.  I just might take a picture of all this junk for the fun of it.  Benefits of living next to a military base 😉

Junk!? ALICE gear is like terrible wine, it get's smellier and cheaper (normally) with age and that's why we love it!

Also yay M5! I recently got one because of USM after searching a long time. I'm envious of how easy it is to get ALICE over in the US.

4 minutes ago, khaosmatical said:

Junk!? ALICE gear is like terrible wine, it get's smellier and cheaper (normally) with age and that's why we love it!

Also yay M5! I recently got one because of USM after searching a long time. I'm envious of how easy it is to get ALICE over in the US.

It's relatively cheap where I'm at.  I even once found the medic molle LBV vest, which is kind of like a unicorn.

Guys, I made a new discord.  The main purpose of this discord is to allow people to post unique and rare pictures related to my projects, specifically DHI, that I can use for reference.  Photos from the 80s and 90s are kind of forgotten treasures that can help a lot with my projects.  If you have any other suggestions that I can do with this discord let me know.https://discord.gg/ke6MswV

• Like 4

Hey guys, time for a new update! This update brings back the M5 Medical Bag and introduces the M1 helmet in a few different camouflages! Both pieces of equipment has been used by the US Army, Marines, Navy and Airforce for about half a century. This update also includes several different, non-functioning items. I've included an authentic angle head US GI flashlight...which being authentic means it sucks so we'll chalk it up under non-functioning too.

Arma3_x64_2019-11-17_21-40-07-08.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Ah, the M1. The classic US Military helmet. Good to see it's finally arrived :icon_cool:

• Like 2

Sexy!

Btw are the any mods with vietnam era M1955 or M69 flak jackets for some early 80s units?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, coffeeshock said:

Sexy!

Btw are the any mods with vietnam era M1955 or M69 flak jackets for some early 80s units?

Bit out of the scope of this mod. I just use OD green PASGT vests as a stand-in substitute.

1 hour ago, Laqueesha said:

Bit out of the scope of this mod. I just use OD green PASGT vests as a stand-in substitute.

Why the confusion? Up to 1983 they still used those old vests, at least that's what you'll see in all those old photos and videos. I was just asking for any other mods out there that might have them but don't list them in their description (no google hits). IIRC Unsung has their vests as part of their uniforms, so it's not an option.

https://picryl.com/media/a-close-view-of-a-combat-ready-marine-officer-candidate-as-he-checks-the-backpack-a9513d

https://picryl.com/media/during-operation-cax-6-82-riflemen-of-2nd-battalion-1st-marines-1st-marine-863de1

• Like 2

Hello, is it possible for you to add your "US_Military_faces.pbo" from your "US military mod" to your "DHI Uniforms and Equipment" mod? The face camos were very nice and it would be nice to have in DHI without needing to have a duplicate with "US military mod."

3 hours ago, flying spaghetti monster said:

Hello, is it possible for you to add your "US_Military_faces.pbo" from your "US military mod" to your "DHI Uniforms and Equipment" mod? The face camos were very nice and it would be nice to have in DHI without needing to have a duplicate with "US military mod."

Yeah, I also liked how they were clean-shaven, in-regs.

• Like 1

Nice, I think that first one's either supposed to be Grenada or Panama and the last one is supposed to be USMC in Somalia, 1992/1993?

On 1/12/2020 at 5:52 PM, Laqueesha said:

Nice, I think that first one's either supposed to be Grenada or Panama and the last one is supposed to be USMC in Somalia, 1992/1993?

Maybe... Operation Snowcap.. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cu3b4ll said:

*snip*

Hmm, NVG mounts, 82nd Airborne, maybe Kosovo, 1999 or 2000.