Crew Expendable
First mission of CallOfArma3 (cod4recreated)  campain 

I recreated a merchant ship all whit static obj ( 5/6 hours) and more hours for a decor ship . 

But I'm really satisfied with the result , I await your feedback and criticism . =)

You need a great Zeus or you cant play it

Zeus task:
You have 2 video to start by consolExc

" play = ["videos\primo.ogv"] spawn BIS_fnc_PlayVideo; " for briefing

and

" play = ["videos\ultimo.ogv"] spawn BIS_fnc_PlayVideo; "

for last part of mission 

You need to place a Document inside a radioactive container 

Put contact whit animation inside the first building

More mission incoming stay tune

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572979367

Thx for sharing. While this looks interesting, the amount of required mods is a little too much in my opinion. In case you jost need a few items by one of them, these could be replaced. But in case those mods are actually not required, you might want to re-save the mission in the editor without the related mods activated.a

Regarding the videos, did you implement it as a workaround this way? Otherwise it's possible to init them by trigger/script.

17 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

Thx for sharing. While this looks interesting, the amount of required mods is a little too much in my opinion. In case you jost need a few items by one of them, these could be replaced. But in case those mods are actually not required, you might want to re-save the mission in the editor without the related mods activated.a

Regarding the videos, did you implement it as a workaround this way? Otherwise it's possible to init them by trigger/script.

Thanks for the criticism btw

I know there are many mods but I like to recreate the missions faithfully ... however, many are not dispensable like weapons

Unfortunately the idea had started to keep these missions only for my clan

and do not leave them to the public, but then I said to myself "damn there are so many people who feel nostalgic for Cod4 why not satisfy it?"

:f: