3 hours ago, .kju said:

ANZACSAS Steven has sadly a history of falsely accusing other people for stealing "his" work. Keep that in mind

How dare you say that.I have never done any such thing.If you want to believe your friends rumors thats fine but please do not claim to have inside knowledge.

If you are referring to Unsung i took care of that with proof and also with oversight of Bohemia Beck.Unsung was supposed remove my napalm work and credit me for work already done years ago.Neither have happened yet.Your friend never mentioned that did he?

Nor would he have mentioned that with the indisputable proof i was challenged and provided was evidence of your friend claiming authorship of my work...

Please stay out of things if you only have the word of a friend to go by and not proof and Bis oversight...

You did against my work in the past, as well as to others. The fact of the matter is you have very little understanding of modding this engine, think only you can do things, and if a config looks similar to yours, it must be stolen.

In addition in config there is often just one way to do things. So you cannot claim ownership of a config parameter change.

Of course more complex things like FX are a different matter, but even then its nothing you can claim as your own if something else is just similar.

• Like 3

On 9/21/2019 at 6:47 AM, ANZACSAS Steven said:

If you are referring to Unsung i took care of that with proof and also with oversight of Bohemia Beck.Unsung was supposed remove my napalm work and credit me for work already done years ago.Neither have happened yet.Your friend never mentioned that did he?

I would suggest you get your facts correct, Unsung removed your Napalm in version Unsung 3.6E (https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/211600-the-unsung-vietnam-war-mod-30e-echo-released/?do=findComment&comment=3300345).

• Like 1

You did against my work in the past, as well as to others

LOL,What are you talking about?I have no idea what you are talking about what so ever...

You havnt shared files with me ever so i would have had to copy some released work of yours.What work are you accusing me of stealing?

I dont and never have stolen others work and i go out of my way to credit anyone for the smallest of things.Look thru all my work you will see that over and over again.Google my username and you will see 12 years of clear evidence.12 years of contributing to the community and working with so many mod teams and so many ppl and you slander me so quickly because of a lie youve been told.

Now you have accused me of something again shouldnt a moderator be onto you? 

I would suggest you get your facts correct, Unsung removed your Napalm in version Unsung 3.6E

thats what it says.But the code doesnt say that... if anyone bothered to look into the code it is immediately evident it is still my work, just been edited and modified...Two minutes for a competent config guy.But as i was told by a moderator they dont look thru the configs and cant do anything.All of this because of a vicious lie been spread about me by a very vindictive and manpulative person.And all you ppl just swallowed up.

What is so hard to believe?

A guys gets into contact with me to help on a couple of aspects.

I share my files with him.

He then throws a tantrum because he wants to change things set in place 12 months ago.

Less that 24 hours later my work shows up on steam and then here.

Simple story and not an uncommon one if youve been around here for awhile...

On 9/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, .kju said:

The fact of the matter is you have very little understanding of modding this engine, think only you can do things, and if a config looks similar to yours, it must be stolen.

Bis dont seem to think so.

Did you even bother to compare the files? Not the slightest the same as your release.

PS: You accused me of stealing your config work in A2 days. Seems your memory is not so well, or you preferred to forget about your mishap.

• Like 1

Again talking about me, and again lying.

What is so hard to believe?

A guys gets into contact with me to help on a couple of aspects.

I contacted you and I told you clearly, I was doing my version of South Asia and you published yours. Look at your mod and share with you the improvements that mine included.
Nor did he have the 8 digits on the map strings (which makes it impossible for the AI to know where it is and where it is going), of sharing the start image of the map for a more polished distribution, I indicated and shared the ILS code of the South Asia airports.

I share my files with him.

You didn't share any files with me, I had to do everything about my code and share it with you.

He then throws a tantrum because he wants to change things set in place 12 months ago.

The one who got angry was you, when I wanted to "separate our paths" I literally told him. All because you didn't want to modify your work, or add roads, or restore the old sky in the Take on Helicopters style.

Less that 24 hours later my work shows up on steam and then here.

My project was finished before I spoke with you the first time, it was not published before because I like to collaborate on many projects. The difference is that I do not strut and I scream all day how wonderful I am. Since February without uploading anything, I'm still working and I can't go up the DMCA. Think...

Simple story and not an uncommon one if youve been around here for awhile...

Very rare story, of a person who separates official code of Arma 2 and Take on Helicopters, modifies it and says that he has created a mod that nobody can replicate. The first one that used another's code, was you... The Bohemia Interactive code.

I am not a programmer, I copy and modify code. But I put my references and share my code freely (good codes, not yours).
I am a graphic designer, I create 3D models and textures. But I still share my work and explain my tricks to people.
I'm older than you in game development, from Quake 2 to Half-Life 1. You can also search my name on google.
So do not try to play the card "I am the great Steven and this Jove Chiere is a poor steal codes." because the shot will come out through the butt.

• Like 3

Jove chiere, Theres no more to say.No need to carry this on.

On 9/23/2019 at 10:27 PM, .kju said:

PS: You accused me of stealing your config work in A2 days. Seems your memory is not so well, or you preferred to forget about your mishap.

I still have no idea what your saying...If you accuse someone of something show something .

Btw.You implying that it is common knowledge that i take credit for others work means that i have done it before and to many ppl.But you can only come up with your own complaint.Just now.Hardly what you accused me of...

2 hours ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

You implying that it is common knowledge that i take credit for others work

this has become common knowledge as your DMCA of somebody else uploading share-alike content was done very publicly by yourself. you yourself have provided all the facts and they are not in your favour.

further on your steam page it says

"Copyright 2019[ANZACSAS Steven].This item is not authorised for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named ANZACSAS Steven."

which seems entirely inconsistent with the share alike license your port of BI's content is actually released on whereby others are

free to adapt (i.e. modify, rework or update) and share (i.e. copy, distribute or transmit) the material

(with some conditions)

from your recent activity  i can either conclude that you are up to no good or completely ignorant of the licenses you are working under. either way its not been pretty to watch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I've no time for any more of this rubbish from everyone.

The 14 days for steam DMCA ruling has passed and ppl can download whatever version of my work they like.

This community has lost what it used to be.Its a shame.

I have been bullied by members who dont know the inner details of what is/was going on.

P.S

Highly recommend against letting ppl in to help with any aspect of their projects.

• Haha 2

Just asking on the chance there's an update, any idea roughly when the patch with 8 digit grids will be coming? Nearly have a big mission finalized for it and wondering when I can think about rolling it out.

sgtfuzzle17,Soon bud,week or two.Ive got files pulled apart all over the place atm.

Thanks bud.