mikephoenix

ArmedForces:UK Vehicles

Dude i really love this mod but not as a british, as an Austrian. Its pretty hard to find any Bundesheer (Austrian Army) Mod, but yours is just perfect because of the Pinzgauer ^^. Just one question i am pretty sure this will be a no, but i still try it. Is it possible to add a MG3 to the Pinzgauer, like this?
pro03_sicherung_eisenbahntransport.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 2:26 PM, mikephoenix said:

At this stage doing a boxer/Ajax is pointless they are not currently operational. For ajax only a handful of ARES variants have left the factory. there is only reference show off the factory setups without all the bells and whistles on it, its pretty much the same for Boxer, as far as I'm aware only the ATDU have a boxer currently. Once these things are becoming operational and reference material gets out there of how the army sets them up I'm not even going to think about doing them.

Hey Mike!! As a serving HM Forces I'm loving this mod pack especially the cvrt!!  I'd love to have a chat with you if possible my discord is roscohd6667 

Cheers!

Hoping that the Scimitar drowning bug is fixed if we ever get a update for this. Engine drowns by even being close to water. It acts as if the engine air intake is below the tracks.

On 2/12/2021 at 2:16 PM, mikephoenix said:

Still plugging away with this, lack of free time has been a hinderance lately.

Es2p0-dXcAkQRir?format=jpg&name=largeEs2p0-YXAAIxO37?format=jpg&name=largeEs2p09_WMAk0Kyc?format=jpg&name=large

This looks amazing!

I'll watch and wait for updates to your mod, as we've been really struggling so far. We were using CUP mods which included a CR2, but the vehicle handling and physics just weren't there. This week we switched from CUP to a 3CB/RHS mod list, but that means we sacrificed Challenger 2 😞

I found my way to your mod/forum after looking at Lonsdales Challenger 2 mod, he put in the comments that he will no longer be working on it due to your Challenger 2 being worked on... Is this true? Is there hope once more for us Brits?? If there is anything we can do to help, please do reach out! (I'm no developer, but I'm keen to get this beast rolling...)

Honestly, if you put a non-functional Challenger 2 in your modpack today, I'd download it and plop one in the middle of our FOB as decoration 😄

• Like 1