mikephoenix

ArmedForces:UK Vehicles

Are you going to go through all the BAF mod threads asking for a challenger?? I see you've been told off on another thread for asking for updates. Asking for specific items is just as bad.

Wondering how that Bay Class static ship is coming along, especially since us Brits don’t have any sort of Carrier or Landing ship in the game (any chance I could help or anything to help speed up the process) apologies if I sound like an impatient twat.

Sorry about that i wasn't trying to spam, a guy named Damian90 posted the same question about the tank and i didn't notice that the question was already been answered,  but i was asking because there are not any UK mods like 3cb have alot of stuff like the British armed forces should have, so im sorry about that wont happen again.

AFUK:Common & AFUK:Vehicles Updated! FV107 Scimitar MkII added! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1755268799

Kw2m5hc.png

AFUK:Vehicles Change log

1.5 - Scimitar mkII Added
    - Fixed damage textures on ATMP and Pinzgauers
    - Fixed lod switchover popping
    - Fixed Mexeflote ramp action
    - Fixed MSP editor catagories
    - Fixed Multiple minor RPT errors for all vehicles.

AFUKCommon Change log

1.1    - Config ground work for future features
    - Added Fuel and Water Containers

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Thank you very much for the Scimitar!

Nice vid, feels great to see it finally get used been a long time in the making!

• Like 1

Stumbling across this mod recently was a delight - it's nice to see more vehicles for the BAF, on top of those delightful Virtus uniforms. I suppose it's time for me to learn Blender and take a whack at the Challenger 2 then.

• Like 1

AFUK Vehicles Updated! - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1755268799

bcCOne3.jpg

1.6 - Various fixes for Scimitar Mk II
       - Coaxial gun fixed
       - Handelling at low speeds tweaked
       - Turret/comander sight bevior tweaked
       - All vehicles have been made available in zeus

• Like 4

Hey, big fan of your mods :D

Do you have any plans to implement further versions of the CVR(T) like the Sultan, Spartan or Striker? Would be cool with some alternative armoured vehicles like Recovery and Anti Tank

On 8/27/2020 at 1:21 AM, mikephoenix said:

@-Joe- 🙂 

KOMW5nx.png

hSf2Jty.jpg

g47rMll.jpg

Nice! Hey do you also plan to make a proposed BAE and Rheinmetall Challenger 2 Mk2?

ItQaRWF.jpg

qswrp5o.jpg

• Like 2

Super stoked to continue following the development of this mod, challenger 2 makes a return!

Will you be including interiors like the now outdated Challenger 2 by Burnes?

• Like 1

Little update,

Not had a lot of free time lately however iv been ploughing on with the Challenger 2, Iv Also made a BR90 bridge with a view to to trying to see if I can make a bridge layer feasible. If this is the case I will be doing the Titan AVLB. Iv done a quick block out mock up of the titan, now gunna play with it over the weekend to see if I can get it to function.  As for the Terrier/Trojan the time taken to produce these vehicles vs how much they will be used doesn't make it feasible but never say never I'm tempted to do a CRARRV but its low on my list.

Finishing my Jackal/Coyote will be next if not along side my Challenger 2 work probably followed by a Dragon Runner EOD robot I also have a Harris T7 EOD robot I want to finish

20201112002816_1.jpg

20201113231656_1.jpg?width=759&height=42

• Like 15

A Foxhound with ADS on the GPMG would be nice. 😁. Also this is wishful think but a couple AJAX variants and the BOXER MIV would be awesome. Your work is top notch , just looking forward to whatever you bring out next. 

At this stage doing a boxer/Ajax is pointless they are not currently operational. For ajax only a handful of ARES variants have left the factory. there is only reference show off the factory setups without all the bells and whistles on it, its pretty much the same for Boxer, as far as I'm aware only the ATDU have a boxer currently. Once these things are becoming operational and reference material gets out there of how the army sets them up I'm not even going to think about doing them.

• Like 1

Still plugging away with this, lack of free time has been a hinderance lately.

Es2p0-dXcAkQRir?format=jpg&name=largeEs2p0-YXAAIxO37?format=jpg&name=largeEs2p09_WMAk0Kyc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 19

Finally! A proper Challenger 2 model for Arma3!

• Like 1