mikephoenix

ArmedForces:UK Vehicles

Still plugging away, progress has been somewhat hampered by the arrival of Baby PhoeniX taking up a lot of my time!

GkadRS9.jpg

OmqA0q3.jpg

9uB4adJ.pngZ8Blnn1.jpg

• Like 15

Looking good! Also congrats on the kiddo, mate! All the best.

Downlonk? Is that a new piece of SF kit? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haha ha. 

Sorry mate. 

Was Looking for a download link

A little something im gunna use for a few vehicles

brOk2fX.jpg

• Like 10

looking very nice MikePhoenix. Looking forward to seeing how the Scimitar turns out.

Not quite ready yet, not far off. Iv been doing some freelance work last few weeks which along with the arrival of mini Phoenix has taken most of my free time, although I spent last night trying to finish off the ATMP, just have to do the TI texture then i might release a beta of it. Il try and get the mexeflote finished next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully will be releasing a beta of these bad boys this weekend if no issues arise!

IOB5XQO.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully tonight! Drank far too much beer on Saturday + Man flu! Don’t drink kids it’s not good for u! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went full nerd and added some of these to  some of the vehicles 

rations.png

• Like 4

Congrats on release - these are great. Are these vehicles amphibious? I assumed they was ? Also tried airlifting them - the cup chinook (advanced flight model) and merlin (non advanced) lift it fine. The aw101 from bohemia does just( advanced) but the 3cb merlins crash - it’s right on the limit  - do u know if they supposed to be air liftable by merlin ? Any thoughts about adding a gpmg to top roll loop - site I saw one in in pic from Kosovo with one. Have to say though great work 

• Like 1

Hmm, our Merlin should be able to lift it. They are only a couple of tons in real life. The Merlin should be setup to lift about 5 tons. If these are set up with a mass close to real life, I can take a look as to why our Merlin isn't lifting it correctly.

Just checked my end and I did a boo with the mass, was set to 4000, bit heavy haha, will fix tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had a play around with the ATMP's last night and they seem really cool. Going to chuck them in the next ALiVE mission I make for my lads.
One thing that would be great would be if you could make them compatible with Lesh's Towing mod. I know it's probably not entirely realistic but they would make for great airfield tow vehicles, and would save us from having to use the Stomper UAV's for that role.

Keep up the great work 

Raf did use them as tow vehicles for farp’s - read link I sent 

I really like the mod so far and i know its not complete but the ATMP in real life is amphibious and in game its not working