mikephoenix

ArmedForces:UK Vehicles

=========================

ARMED FORCES:UK VEHICLES

=========================

d5BaeBe.jpg

Beta Download Link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1755268799 

This is the WIP thread for my British Armed Forces Vehicles Pack, keep looking back for WIP's and updates.

Vehicles Released: 

ATMP

CVRT Scimitar II

Mexefloat

Pinzguaer

Medium Strength Platform

Planned:

Jackal 2A

Coyote

Husky TSV

Light Gun

Challenger 2

Titan

CVRT Stormer

CVRT Spartan

Logistic Items & Props

Harris T7 EOD robot

Dragon Runner EOD robot

But im open to some suggestions on whats going into the pack.

Heres a few other pics for ya.

qThsLcP.jpg

jfdjeBb.jpg

3GUbm9r.jpg

TJIPIWm.jpg

• Like 41
  • Thanks 6

Nice to see this being brought out to the public more! Been following the WIP streams, looks great!

• Like 2

Any chance of giving the Royal Artillery some love? L118 Light Gun would probably fit the scale of A3

• Like 3

Great to see more British vehicles been added to the Arma series but apart from that keep up the good work.

22 hours ago, GamerOnkel said:

All that is missing is a British truck for logistics:f:

Everyone has a hard on for that damn man truck

• Haha 2

WIP shot from today's progress, ignore the wheel trims as they are wrong, i nabbed the wheels of my mastiff

6ef4814747d4b9bf8a7363a7f1208424.png

• Like 9

This seems chuffing brilliant. Can’t wait to try it! Would love to have a go in Beta if possible. I think anything you are making are brilliant but by goodness I’m mad for the Man SV to be available.

Something else which I haven’t seen done but would be good for contemporary, near future ops would be Mech Inf Veh/Boxer, AJAX and Warrior 2/WCSP fleets.

And if you fancy aircraft, a gazelle, sea king and even islander/defender would be Uber incredible!

Oh yeah... haven’t seen any Pinz/VECTOR either. These would be a pretty good additoon to LR and SNATCH era vehicles

It's great to see someone doing some great work on bringing British vehicles into Arma. The only suggestions I have is since you are bringing in the Mastiff 2, How about things like the Ridgeback or the Husky which would mean you could pick a Smaller vehicle instead of just the Mastiff with similar protection for the Infantry and fire support, However the work you are doing is great and can't wait to see a update on how it is going.

3 hours ago, ORD102 said:

It's great to see someone doing some great work on bringing British vehicles into Arma. The only suggestions I have is since you are bringing in the Mastiff 2, How about things like the Ridgeback or the Husky which would mean you could pick a Smaller vehicle instead of just the Mastiff with similar protection for the Infantry and fire support, However the work you are doing is great and can't wait to see a update on how it is going.

Defiantly considering them, as u can see the list is getting longer and longer

• Like 1

Excellent work! I'd love to see this Bay-class you mention.

Just now, Polyus said:

Excellent work! I'd love to see this Bay-class you mention.

Very Early days, threw it in game as a tech demo, Its only static but the back end floods and lowers to sail ships in and out.

a0blSUc.jpg

• Like 14

Would the engine allow a fully animated BvS 10 Viking? That little beast would go well with the LCUs 

A Warrior and Challenger 2 would be nice. Also Challenger 1 would be something a bit older but nice to see. :)

• Like 4

Just seen this thread, nice to see some of these things make the public eye mate, keep up the solid work!

• Like 1