Hello,
I'd like to ask you for small help with script. There are some scripts including IED placement avaible yet but usually they have some things that I don't want in my mission, for example random explosion power... I'd like to ask you for very easy script where is possible to set how many IEDs should spawn on roads in given marker on map and which explosives (IEDs) should spawn. Also if possible, make some random junk spawn on roads. I'd like to make it work with ACE explosives (IEDs). Any ideas please? 

Just now, HonzaVinCZ said:

Hello,
I'd like to ask you for small help with script. There are some scripts including IED placement avaible yet but usually they have some things that I don't want in my mission, for example random explosion power... I'd like to ask you for very easy script where is possible to set how many IEDs should spawn on roads in given marker on map and which explosives (IEDs) should spawn. Also if possible, make some random junk spawn on roads. I'd like to make it work with ACE explosives (IEDs). Any ideas please? 

@phronk

has an awesome one, if you have troubles simplyifying it i am happy to help.

removing any randomness is rather easy in this script.

he spawns random Junk too

cheers

vd

Just now, Vandeanson said:

@phronk

has an awesome one, if you have troubles simplyifying it i am happy to help.

removing any randomness is rather easy in this script.

he spawns random Junk too

cheers

vd

Yeah I'm actually using this script too but I can't simplyfy it. It just doesn't work if I use ACE IEDs as ammo and let iedList default. IEDs are spawned, I can interact them by using ACE interaction but they doesn't explode if I step on them. I'd like to simplyfy it to just place ACE IEDs and junk like it's spawning now. I think ACE IEDs doesn't need to spawn that trigger the script uses.  
It would be really nice if you could edit for me to make it work with ACE! 

Which ACE classnames are you using? They should end with "_ammo."

Just now, Harzach said:

Which ACE classnames are you using? They should end with "_ammo."

iedBlast=["Bo_Mk82","M_Mo_82mm_AT_LG","Bo_GBU12_LGB","ammo_Bomb_SDB","ammo_ShipCannon_120mm_HE","ammo_Missile_Cruise_01"];
iedList=["IEDLandBig_F","IEDLandSmall_F","IEDUrbanBig_F","IEDUrbanSmall_F"];
iedAmmo=["ACE_IEDLandSmall_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDUrbanSmall_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDLandBig_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDUrbanBig_Range_Ammo"];
iedJunk=["Land_Garbage_square3_F","Land_Garbage_square5_F"];

Using this but IEDs won't explode

iedList=["ACE_IEDLandSmall_Range","ACE_IEDUrbanSmall_Range","ACE_IEDLandBig_Range","ACE_IEDUrbanBig_Range"];
iedAmmo=["ACE_IEDLandSmall_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDUrbanSmall_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDLandBig_Range_Ammo","ACE_IEDUrbanBig_Range_Ammo"];

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 20. 11. 2018 at 4:25 AM, Harzach said:

iedList=["ACE_IEDLandSmall_Range","ACE_IEDUrbanSmall_Range","ACE_IEDLandBig_Range","ACE_IEDUrbanBig_Range"];

Perfect, it works now! Thanks!