jax0n 123

Game freeze/crashe after opening map

hello guys,

my game freeze or crash random when I opening the map.

Sometimes it closes and throw me back on desktop without any error message or I have to logout from windows profile cause of freeze.

I dont know how to fix this..

• Like 1

Have you verified your game files?

What's your CPU/GPU usage when running arma?

Could you share your RPT?

Could you try to recreate the issue without mods and with no special launch parameters?  Be sure to also uncheck the "noLogs" parameter.  So no cpuCount, malloc, ... just default.

• Like 1

i can try, on king-of-the-hill i´ve never had this issue.

Maybe it´s an exile thing?!

It happens random, so i don´t know exactly how to reproduce this freezes

sometimes i get these error messages

0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION

0x00000001 – UNABLE_TO_INIT_DXGI

In the last update of Windows to version 1803, my game crashed into a black screen after 30s of entering that any online game (King of the Hil, BattleRoyale, Wasteland and Exile), already playing in singleplay the game worked normally.

To resolve only by restarting the PC by the cabinet button,, the very few times an error message appeared was something related to a DirectX ".dll" file.

I tested with several versions of VGA drive, I reinstalled the game twice and nothing, it continued the same thing, it crashed online and it works in SP, so i browsing on Google saw that this update hurt other games like BF1 and PUBG, and only with reinstalling WIndows with the updated version solved the problems of the games, so that's what I did, I downloaded ISO on Microsoft's website and reinstalled Windows in its upgraded version "1803", and then I installed the game using Backup I did that game on Steam, and after that I never had this problem with the game locking up with less than 1min in Online game.

What I mean is that the problem is sometimes not in the game, but there may have been some modification on the PC with update of drive which can corrupt some Windows file, and to fix this only with reinstallation

*Sorry for any typing errors, English is not my language, so I use Google translator to me communicate for here with you.

I have four crash reports on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/198uxhaTbNKOY15Z10eovqMayCxTisweG?usp=sharing

Those crashs happens on the map, for the first time i zoon out the map, while the tiles are receiving texture. When the game crashs part of the tiles are textured and part are white.

The server is a mission running on a dedicated server with the server side mod ExtDB3 for database connection.

I hope Dwarden can take a look at it.