BusterSims

Mods Shouldn't Technically Load Till You Enter a Server

Hey boys N' girls! I did do a search for this but for not that long. Bit lazy this morning and i have to work soon. Anyhooooo, I think this would be a game changer for Arma if this was adjusted a bit. 

Let's say I wanted to load all my mods, for xample about 760043 of them :), and I enter the game and head to the internet server browser. TECHNICALLY the mods I have loaded should be in a "phased out" state and should only activate the certain ones I need to enter/join a server successfully. UNLESS I'm doing something wrong here everytime I want to enter a server and have some of my mods loaded that the server doesn't like, even though I have all the ones that are required to play, I always have to log out of game and choose the only the one I need to play the server. 

Most people, IMO, would be turned off about reloading the game all the time especially if they have lower end computers and most gamers are not-so-patient lol.

Is BIS looking into this at all? 

Thanks for all the hard work and great sim u provide!

Just now, BusterSims said:

Is BIS looking into this at all? 

Doubt it seeing how that would in all likelihood require changes to the engine and BI said in one of their roadmaps that they weren't going to do anything major to the engine anymore if I recall correctly.