The possibility of it checking the same area is very small (or it would be if random would work as intended here). The chance of checking the same area is really small because:
1- the script calculates 4 random distances, and random headings for each distance, 
2-since every distance and heading is random you can clearly see the impossibility. 
But for some unknown reason, the random functions gets stuck in 1 distance and heading on my PC .

You might also want to try this very nice bit by Shuko:

Yes you see, the problem is that I don't want to create markers for this. I don't want anything in my mission editor nor I want to place any units/objects on the map . 

Just now, JeyR said:

The possibility of it checking the same area is very small (or it would be if random would work as intended here). The chance of checking the same area is really small because:

2-since every distance and heading is random you can clearly see the impossibility. 

Not saying you will re-run the same distance/heading, just saying that you don't optimize the finding.

Just now, pierremgi said:

Not saying you will re-run the same distance/heading, just saying that you don't optimize the finding.

Yes okey, I understand. But first off I just want this to work properly, then I can work on optimizing the algorithm. 

Just now, JeyR said:

Yes you see, the problem is that I don't want to create markers for this.

You don't need to.

Just now, gc8 said:

BIS_fnc_findSafePos takes blacklist where you can  put positions already taken

Everything is in this function. So, it's probably a waste of code looping it.

What do you mean everything ? How do I tell that function to find a random position on the map then start searching? Nohow. It only searches for a designated small area. You have to give it the default position. And my script is trying to find a random default position.