Just accept the credit! I was wondering that too but you're welcome lol. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Wait, what did I do? 

Here you helped me, I have a lot of time working in this job :happy:

• Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, JTF2 kleoboy said:

are their any pre-made co-op missions with this? seems kinda pointless no one uses this.

Of course, we have a package of missions prepared previously for users, you can find it in the first publication of this thread with a mega link, you can edit it to your liking by reading the editing problem in the manual, I apologize for the complex. that may be manipulating the ship, you must have a crew and follow the tutorials, and read the manual, If you have more questions and doubts please add me to steam, and I will personally help you with your questions, you can find me as Barbanegra

ATTENTION, all users, there was an important arrangement in the navigation manual in English, in the issue of missions, please ask all users who have downloaded this manual, delete it, and download the new one fixed.

• Thanks 1

Good morning to all boys, we have uploaded to the list of tutorials, the number nine, The Manipulation and operation of the Maneuver Radio Silent System

• Like 1

With a lot of pride and love for simulation, and underwater navigation, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.98 of the submarine USS Alabama, enjoy it guys

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good to all friends, I wanted to share with you the new update of Submarine USS Alabama, Manual Conduction, at the arrival of version 2.0 of the mod, we have as an option to manually drive the ship, divided as it is known in the submarine ships with two pilots, one that drives the ship from bow to stern, and from port to starboard, and a second pilot that controls the ascent and descent of the boat. in the case of Alabama, now it's the same, making the underwater simulation as real as possible.

Update 2.0, Manual Conduction

m36xrse

• Thanks 1

information to all our subscribers, we are currently repairing a ship breakdown after the game 1.94 update, please wait for the next update 2.3 where we fix this fault

Version actual 2.2

Good to all guys the version is now available, regards

Release Version 2.3

-Incompatibility correction with the game version 1.94
-Increased navigation performance to 95%
-Combination of dedicated server and host player versions to a single version

-Activated 3 more torpedo launch tubes for a total of 4 tubes, two bow and two aft

-Added new manual firing function of torpedoes with straight line trajectory, without affecting the radial silence system

• Like 1

Good morning to all boys as always informing them about the progress of the mod, in this case a new system of optional manual torpedoes was added when attacking, the trajectory is straight line, these torpedoes can be fired with the radial silence system activated, And they will not interrupt you, the ship will continue to be hidden, the torpedo will sail in a straight line without following the objective, you as a good captain should use your naval knowledge, and with the help of the new visual contact system that you will have from the periscope, you should only Aim with the laseral hull of the boat, and activate the visual contact system, and follow requested actions, and the information of the enemy ship will appear on the screen, such as, for example, class type, nationality, course or course course, constant speed , the distance you are in, and the weight you carry in tonnage, with this information you can calculate the address and distance p that you should Place the ship to fire the manual torpedoes, said shot is executed from the gun control compartment, given the information from the command bridge must be sent to this compartment to open fire, of course if you have questions we will gladly help you . Greetings, and have a good underwater hunt.

This eye contact scripts belong to my dear friend Mr. @cervantes

• Like 1

Welcome guys, to this video tutorial number 10, where our partner Jimy RR helped us to do with a demonstration of manual driving, using the regular keys of the game W and S for forward and backward, and A and D for left and right, join us In this marine military simulation

Greetings sailors ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Barba-negra said:

Greetings sailors ...

Great job Barba Negra and team! Impresive work!

May I ask... the interior control panel textures (specially the black ones) are very low quality... I am assuming because you couldn´t find any better? Or is it technical limitations?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LSValmont said:

Great job Barba Negra and team! Impresive work!

May I ask... the interior control panel textures (specially the black ones) are very low quality... I am assuming because you couldn´t find any better? Or is it technical limitations?

Hello friend, it's nice to greet you, if the textures are currently of poor quality because you were working with a low-income computer, but soon in the future new updates will be released with an improved graphic improvement, the ship still lacks a lot of detail, and We will be working on that, for now the updates are stopped, but in a few days we hope to resume and continue working on the ship

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, released version 2.7, in which certain problems are resolved and some improvements are agreed, among which we have:

-reduction of mods of requirements to the minimum, using the current version 2.7 of the new model

-another corregion of the freezing of the game while turning the ship with manual driving

-fixed some ad errors

-fixed use of stairs in the passage to maneuvers and bilges or machine room

-arranged of all the chairs of the boat

-informative aggregate of load time of the initial load module

-load time optimization when entering the map

20200229022049-1.jpg

compuratized screen to visualize the conduction of the ship, in stern and bow

• Like 1

Update 2.8.3 named:

Acoustic Warfare Analyst

This Update is dedicated to the new added program which refers to a new job that the sonar operator has, it will allow you to hear and distinguish different types of boats in the directions that are in relation to the ship, it will be able to recognize a type of threat boat when submerged and know what decision to take at a certain time, this program is in its initial version 0.1, wait for more updates of this program.

on the other hand a visual and playable improvement of the ship inside it giving a more comfortable touch for the crew on board, images taken in this new version:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Greetings sailors, and have a good underwater hunt.