Just accept the credit! I was wondering that too but you're welcome lol. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Wait, what did I do? 

Here you helped me, I have a lot of time working in this job :happy:

• Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, JTF2 kleoboy said:

are their any pre-made co-op missions with this? seems kinda pointless no one uses this.

Of course, we have a package of missions prepared previously for users, you can find it in the first publication of this thread with a mega link, you can edit it to your liking by reading the editing problem in the manual, I apologize for the complex. that may be manipulating the ship, you must have a crew and follow the tutorials, and read the manual, If you have more questions and doubts please add me to steam, and I will personally help you with your questions, you can find me as Barbanegra

ATTENTION, all users, there was an important arrangement in the navigation manual in English, in the issue of missions, please ask all users who have downloaded this manual, delete it, and download the new one fixed.

• Thanks 1

Good morning to all boys, we have uploaded to the list of tutorials, the number nine, The Manipulation and operation of the Maneuver Radio Silent System

• Like 1

With a lot of pride and love for simulation, and underwater navigation, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.98 of the submarine USS Alabama, enjoy it guys

• Like 3