Wiki

Please, fix this!!!

You said you want ArmA 3 to live a long life as ArmA 4 is not yet being worked on.

Fine.

You introduced a new body armor system.

Could be good if it wasn't broken, but fine.

But please, fix it!!!

I've been playing a small session, doing the showcase:

some guys don't die before 5 direct hits at least!

some other die with 3 headshots only because of the helmet armor system! 3 headshots!

In the meantime, it's still 1 shot 1 kill for me...

The medic is still bugged, he takes 3 hours to come see me and help me out - when he's not killed while charging in suicide way...

So, at least, give us something to still have fun, cause I'm not anymore and this is boring me a lot!

At least, give us an option on the medic to force him heal us when we are next to him - just like what there was in ArmA 1.

I can stand the 5 bullets needed because of the broken armor.

But if I always have to wait until there is no one left within 3 km around to be fixed - when the medic is still alive, then the game is useless.

I can't stand going on in a mission, injured because no one is able to fix me, no medic station or truck, with terminators enemies who can spot me 300m away, engage and kill me 1 shot while I must fire 10 round to kill them!

I have played ArmA games a lot, since Operation Flashpoint.

I appreciate your work, what you have done.

I appreciate you add new things, features, etc...

But I can'"t enjoy them because of that.

I've been quite a fan since the beginning, but seriously, the more it goes, the more I'm getting bored by this game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There is no denying that there are lots of little things missing or wrong.

For the medic I use a simple scripted solution: I attach a 'Heal' action to all friendly medics on the map, so that any medic can heal me when I use the action.

I was playing the new Warlord mission on Rc. noted a guy taking 3 shots to the head. thought to myself wtf.

That said medic seemed to be working fine he healed when needed although that could have been just dumb luck.

Just now, joostsidy said:

There is no denying that there are lots of little things missing or wrong.

For the medic I use a simple scripted solution: I attach a 'Heal' action to all friendly medics on the map, so that any medic can heal me when I use the action.

yes but that only work for missions you create.

not official missions nor usermade ones

• Like 1

there is a fairly old mod to make bullets a lot more deadly

Vehicle armor also need to be fixed... What kind of tank can survive two AT rounds on its top and belly armor?