Hello,

I am looking for a solution for spawning a flashbang effect, possibly on a marker, invisible helipad or possibly using any other way that works best and can be customized for future use.

So far I was trying to spawn the grenade using the createVehicle command and getting a position of a marker. Two problems I have are:

- Flash/stun grenades do not explode on spawn, they appear for a few seconds and then disappear entirely (I've checked smoke as well as frag grenades and those two do work fine)

- The command spawns a literal grenade which can be seen physically, whereas I am looking for it to either explode on spawn (for the grenade itself not to be seen) or for it to trigger only the effect instead.

The command is supposed to be a supplement to door breaching on action and is supposed to affect AI as well. I believe that the effects of the ACE M84 grenades do, so that would be the ideal solution.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Adam

Tak wiec panie rolnik..

You asking for  complex script that not only create an UI effect but also affect near object behaviour.

Aren't there simplest way by just load ACE3 addon instead?

• Haha 1

;)

I am using the ACE3 mod in all of my games. If there is any way to incorporate the ACE3 addon to achieve that effect, I am perfectly willing to give it a shot. Problem is I have no idea how to achieve that.

I am still open for suggestions if anyone knows a potentially working solution for this.

Thanks!

_theFlashbang = "ACE_G_M84" createVehicle position player;
[_theFlashbang] call ace_grenades_fnc_flashbangThrownFuze;

Change position player to any position where flashbang should spawn

Pozdrawiam!

• Like 2