On 10/1/2019 at 4:49 PM, zukov said:

the F5 tiger 2 is a really pro work! thumbs Up! 

the textures are too  "clean" but very well made airplane!

for AB 206 why don't use the sample model in TKH?

The F5 model and texture will be updated as soon as possible 

I will change some faces and configs that make it better than now 

About the bell 206 

The model maker (Dezkit) gave us all the permissions to change and configure the model but the unsubsidized model was lost from my pc and the original authors pc so we havent any plane to work on this model and im trying to build a new one   

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:57 AM, Bukain said:

Oh if you are trying to portray this Karrar tank, RHS just released it's new update and in it we have t-90sm, which in some extent looks alike to your Karrar tank. Just paint it black and call it Karrar 😉

Only thing lacking on it will be that toy like cannon xD which looks like a transformer in tank cannon form. 

Oh it got the neons too!! XD

Actuly the t100 most like the karrar than RHS T90 

And about Iran's  army , any one dont know which vehicle they have in use

Its possible they have modern tanks,planes and etc

42 minutes ago, ISAR_IRG said:

About the bell 206 

The model maker (Dezkit) gave us all the permissions to change and configure the model but the unsubsidized model was lost from my pc and the original authors pc so we havent any plane to work on this model and im trying to build a new one

take a look at

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Take_On_Helicopters:_Samples
used in this mod
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28841

1200px-TKOH_Samples_-_Helicopter.jpg

In this link http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19280

you have a photoshop template for the old units in Alpha stage of the game,   in opfor section you have a officer template with all iranian insignia with normal and cavity maps you may use it with the new uniform from ldf...... quickly you may reuse the sand pants from sindialkat and this jacket

let me know if you want the pasgt (big pasgt) helmets

EGIGCp_WwAA8sB2.jpg

3 hours ago, ISAR_IRG said:

Iranians last I heard, abut ten years ago, was that they were making their own version of the T-72 

• Like 1

Also, do you plan on adding the light scout Shahed 285?

300px-Iranian_Revolutionary_Guard_Air_Fo

24 minutes ago, badanov said:

Iranians last I heard, abut ten years ago, was that they were making their own version of the T-72 

I believe you are referring to the Zafir-74,  which is basically a modernized T-72s which by the way, was licensed to Iran. 

• Like 1

Is this the Zolfagar Tank? 

Yes, the Zulfiqar 3 to be exact.

• Like 1

I was referring to T-90sm, have you checked it out? I mean the last RHS update. If we think of purely visual, Karrar make everyone think of T-90ms(which btw is the most advanced model to date). The side armour, engine armour, the turret, the ERA blocks, the remotely controlled MG up the turret, just straight on man! Plz you must be misunderstood me. It is T-90ms/sm, not the old T-90/or A rhs has back then. I just want to urge you to check it out if you haven't, and also please do check out some Karrar photos and T-90SM/MS side by side too. Might be helpful i think 🙂

Oh btw they seem to swapped out that toy cannon when i check out the Karrar tank last time, which is a good thing as make it more like normal, and more alike to MS model of T-90.

Anyway thx for the mod bud! It has many Iranian mil machines already

58 minutes ago, Bukain said:

I was referring to T-90sm, have you checked it out? I mean the last RHS update. If we think of purely visual, Karrar make everyone think of T-90ms(which btw is the most advanced model to date). The side armour, engine armour, the turret, the ERA blocks, the remotely controlled MG up the turret, just straight on man! Plz you must be misunderstood me. It is T-90ms/sm, not the old T-90/or A rhs has back then. I just want to urge you to check it out if you haven't, and also please do check out some Karrar photos and T-90SM/MS side by side too. Might be helpful i think 🙂

Oh btw they seem to swapped out that toy cannon when i check out the Karrar tank last time, which is a good thing as make it more like normal, and more alike to MS model of T-90.

Anyway thx for the mod bud! It has many Iranian mil machines already

These you meant?

640px-Iranian_third_generation_tank-Karr

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, hazzami said:

These you meant?

Yes. Minus the cannon, it's on point with T-90sm. I mean at least definitely more alike to T-90sm than it is to T-100. Definitely!

P.S  you should compare the side skirt, armour placement, usage and placement of ERA blocks, the back end, and the most importantly the baseframe itself. 

Note though i just want the more realistic portraying of Iranian machines in game. Nothing against it. Imho the new T-90SM from RHS will be more (much much more imho) suitable in portraying of Karrar tank. Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bukain said:

Yes. Minus the cannon, it's on point with T-90sm. I mean at least definitely more alike to T-90sm than it is to T-100. Definitely!

P.S  you should compare the side skirt, armour placement, usage and placement of ERA blocks, the back end, and the most importantly the baseframe itself. 

Note though i just want the more realistic portraying of Iranian machines in game. Nothing against it. Imho the new T-90SM from RHS will be more (much much more imho) suitable in portraying of Karrar tank. Thanks

I agree, the mod team should use RHS's t-90ms rather than the T-100 and yea I get it, realism to a degree is the best for arma 3!

• Like 1

How you doing nice job really

I will join you in the Work if you want.

I already developed the 2 version and I want to join you in this one

you make the Models and I will configure them

Next ad dons to include - I hope-

Qaher 313 fighter jet

Saeqi-2 fighter jet

Zulfaghar missiles

Zulfaghar tanks - you can use abrams to modify it it's lokks alike -

Don't forget the Sentinel Drone it's the RQ-170 that Iran got just change the textures

A_HESA_Saeqeh_of_IRIAF.jpg

WD7IW33QHRA5RFLSB7GKXDJMWU.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nmWDlpVpF-A/XV5658jg1yI/AAAAAAAAAYc/e0Hd31c67gYH95T8bDFZYBiOBaVRY3pcgCLcBGAs/s1600/D4qi4D_XkAE-cNZ.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wish if you ass the evolutionery Gards like they are with green suites.and the logogs., don't forget President Rohani with his head cup............

here is a WIP after a while

IRI Bell 214 medium lift helicopter

criedits and thanks :

Joker006 for the p3d files and texture template of ab212 b205 and b214

bell214.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bell 214 is ready to Fly ; Enjoy

it will be in mod on next update

107410_20210731215009_1.png

107410_20210731215025_1.png

• Like 2