I have created a mod for Islamic Republic Of IRANs Armed forces Including Air and ground vehicles and units

The mod consists of Aircrafts, Helicopters, Ground Vehicles (Wheeled & Armored), Units(soon) & Weapons, trying to reflect parts of real IRAN Armed Forces.
The mod has some dependencies that is important for working Properly
RHSUSAF & RHSAFRF & HAFM & FirAWS & Fir F14 Tomcat & cba a3 & TacVests

Includes:
Iri_units.pbo
Iri_uniforms.pbo
Iri_mig29.pbo
Iri_c130.pbo
Iri_c130H.pbo ported from arma 2
Iri_Su25.pbo
Iri_F14.pbo
Iri_F4E.pbo
IRI_b206.pbo
bv_flashlight.pbo
heuypack.pbo
IRI_Flags_marker.pbo
iri_oh.pbo
iri_other.pbo
tfiComposite.pbo
type10 flaregun.pbo
and etc...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod only crated for playing in Task Force Iran (TFI) servers and we never claiming about the orginal mods that we used as dependesy or in our mod 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits & Thanks:
Red hammer studio (RHS)[www.rhsmods.org] for their great mod
Grumpy Rhino For his great HeuyPack mod 
Αplion For helps and Config totuarials and permisions for use HAFM mod as dependesy
Dezkit for the Bel 206 mod and Texture templates
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Persian Arma III Clan , Task force Iran[www.persianarma.ir]

steam workshop link

• Like 4

Is this a port of the Arma 2 Iran forces or completely new?

2 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Is this a port of the Arma 2 Iran forces or completely new?

actually no

we worked on some uniforms and re texture some vehicles and air planes from RHS and HAFM by Aplion and ported Huey pack by Grumpy Rihano  and bell 206 by Dezkit and c130H that ported by Sabre . fir f14 tomcat and NI arms weapon pack for our weapons

but we are working on a F5E tiger II model

we used IRI carrar Tank model and Zolfagar Tank models

and we have a plane  to add some iranian cars like Samand and Rana and some armorred vehicles

6 hours ago, ISAR_IRG said:

so its actually new mod that Contain some old mods

You should make sure to ask for permission from every mod author whose work you include in your pack. Last time I talked to Dezkit he didn´t allow repacking.

That was quite a while ago though, so if you have reached out to him in the meantime and he gave permission I apologize.

7 hours ago, lumnuon said:

You should make sure to ask for permission from every mod author whose work you include in your pack. Last time I talked to Dezkit he didn´t allow repacking.

That was quite a while ago though, so if you have reached out to him in the meantime and he gave permission I apologize.

also we never repack the original mod 

we just create a pbo and put re texture configs in that  and we have permission to do it 

about the original pbo we just putted it in our mod because its not available in  steam workshop and Dezkit wont support it more.

1 hour ago, ISAR_IRG said:

also we never repack the original mod 

we just create a pbo and put re texture configs in that  and we have permission to do it 

about the original pbo we just putted it in our mod because its not available in  steam workshop and Dezkit wont support it more.

If you have permission to include it disregard what I said. Good luck to your project :) .