Comrade Cheeki Breeki

Looking to pretty up a scenario of mine

Hello all!

I've made a super simple mission just to be able to get one done and I'd like to pretty it up a bunch to make it pleasing to the eyes and ears. Such as:

• Fancy briefings like the campaign missions, with clickable NATO marker buttons that show an entire army hierarchy, text that points out places on the map and markers to show front lines and such.
  • Text on the screen like when entering hubs and some missions (like the text in the bottom that says the date, time and location)
  • Music, for ambiance and dramatic effect
  • Voiced dialogue
  • UAV establishing shots

And so on. You get my point. I checked out the wiki page on Mission Presentation, but a lot of stuff is missing, outdated or not clearly defined. I can gather a little from that page but I would like some expert advice.

Cheers!

Hello mate. Each one of those points has been covered at some point on the forums (i would not have gotten far if this wasn't the case with most things). Have a search for them, then anything you can't work out yourself you can ask about on their topics, rather that trying to cover a whole bunch of stuff on one single topic. 

5 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Hello mate. Each one of those points has been covered at some point on the forums (i would not have gotten far if this wasn't the case with most things). Have a search for them, then anything you can't work out yourself you can ask about on their topics, rather that trying to cover a whole bunch of stuff on one single topic. 

Alright, will do