Bigscboss

Gun issues

Having issues with the remy model 870. When I shoot I have to jump to make it cock the gun so I can fire again. 

I'm also having trouble with the Mosin and silver pigeon. To load both of them I need to jump. Silent shooting glitch is still a thing.

seems to be every single shot weapon that has this bug, semis and full autos don't seem affected.
I also had a similar problem with a knife just now, I was prone with a sniper rifle when i heard somebody behind me reloading.
I switched to my knife (AKM bayonet) and stood up, but i could not attack, I was stuck in the aim pose. Jumping cleared it, I got one stab in, then i was stuck again.
Had to hop/stab like some psychotic super mario to beat the guy.
I barely got out of that encounter alive with my precious SVU intact.

Please get the basic mechanics of gameplay right.  Nothing more frustrating than buttons that dont work, or work improperly.  Reloading is an issue, ghost/silencer shooting, stuck in first person aiming, etc.

weapons not firing, or firing and not showing they are firing, not being able to aim in, not being able to aim out, reload animations not working, the list goes on.

Suomi  bugs sometimes and stops firing fully auto. Has gotten  me killed more than a few times. Also the bug where you select more than enough ammo to not have it spawn when a match starts or only starting with half ammo needs to be fixed asap...

Just now, starscream66 said:

Suomi  bugs sometimes and stops firing fully auto. Has gotten  me killed more than a few times. Also the bug where you select more than enough ammo to not have it spawn when a match starts or only starting with half ammo needs to be fixed asap...

I also want to add that the game is great. keep up the good work!

On 9. 11. 2018 at 12:37 AM, Bigscboss said:

Having issues with the remy model 870. When I shoot I have to jump to make it cock the gun so I can fire again. 

Hello there and thank you for letting us know. This issue actually occurs when it comes to all of the shotguns. You can only fire once and then you have to reload or sometimes jump. We know about this issue and we are working on it. The hotfix is coming your way. :)

On 14. 11. 2018 at 4:55 AM, Bobby Saville said:

weapons not firing, or firing and not showing they are firing, not being able to aim in, not being able to aim out, reload animations not working, the list goes on.

Mostly when players have problems with shooting it¨s caused by a known issue we are already working on - basically - It is possible you are experiencing some connection issues - I saw a few other people having those - basically, there is a huge lag between you firing and the actual hits to happen. 

We are working on these and they will be fixed in the next patch. :)