Здравствуйте недавно столкнулся с проблемой, что не могу запустить ARMA 3, игра просто напросто не запускается. Пытаюсь запустить через Steam, загорается что: "приложение запущенно"( затем зеленая иконка, что я "играю в ARMA 3" ) затем синхронизация игры и я снова "в сети". Запускается только одиночная игра, и то только через корневые файлы игры. Использовал и CorruptedUserSettingsHotfix не помогает. Подскажите что делать?

Good evening.
Did you buy your key on Steam or on the BIStore?
If you have bought your key elsewhere, you have taken the risk of buying a non-legit key.

That said, I remind you that the language of the forum is English or at least something that resembles it and is our common language.

[google trad in]

Добрый вечер.
Вы купили свой ключ в Steam или BIStore?
Если у вас есть ключ в другом месте, вы рискуете купить ключ фальсифицированный.

[google trad off]

1 hour ago, oldbear said:

Good evening.
Did you buy your key on Steam or on the BIStore?
If you have bought your key elsewhere, you have taken the risk of buying a non-legit key.

That said, I remind you that the language of the forum is English or at least something that resembles it and is our common language.

[google trad in]

Добрый вечер.
Вы купили свой ключ в Steam или BIStore?
Если у вас есть ключ в другом месте, вы рискуете купить ключ фальсифицированный.

[google trad off]

I bought the game on steam

I have a problem, I can not run the game through the launcher, when I run it, it allegedly starts and immediately turns off

Is your PC matching the "Minimum Requirements" for Arma3 ?

After downloading Arma3 on Steam, have you done a local game files integrity verification ?

Edited by oldbear
English is not my maternal language

I can not run the launcher ARMA 3 through steam, my computer meets the minimum requirements of the game and previously ran it without problems

I can't help you because I only speak Dutch and English.  So I have no clue what original post said. 

In the post it was said That I can not run ARMA 3 in the incentive, I press "Play" launcher starts and immediately turns off without giving errors

Earlier Arma3launher was started from Steam, now ceased to be started?

6 hours ago, lex__1 said:

Раньше запускалась из Steam и перестала запускаться?

If you going to try and help please put a translation in English also, especially given that English is the language of this forum.

• Like 1