Sign in to follow this  
Maslow

The rocketlaunchers..........

Well we had a talk long time ago where we found some tricks how to simulate this sort of at weapons:

N-Panzerfaust.jpg

now i found this

reloadAction=

In the decoded config of 1.90......

its defined in the base class Default under class cfgweapons.

Now i searched for what types of reloadactions' exist, i've found these:

ManActReloadMagazine

ManActReloadMortar

ManActReloadAT

There are some others i think.......... but important for us (for me ;-) ) is teh manactreloadmortar.........

so i tried to add:

reloadAction="ManActReloadMortar"

Into my weapon definition (a rocketlauncher) but the animation didn't show up.......

So i thought there must be the right selections in a model to animate properly but when i added the selections from a normal rifle  nothing happened.............

So there must be some other selections in m16_mortar_proxy.p3d but unfortunately this file is ODOl.......

So if anyone (*lookstofliperandalonewolf* could take some time for me and take a look at this file ( i know, hex editing but i simply don't understand this... :-/ ) i would be vvvveeeeeeerry appreciated.........

cy

HEY YOU HAVE COPY A MODEL OF DKMM AND NOW IT'S MY TIME YOU KIDING.

TO ALL MODMAKER : DON'T TELL ANY ANSWER TO THAT TEAM.

I HAVE MAKE THE PANZERFAUST IN PIC ABOVE AND NOW THAT TEAM WOULD TRY TO MODIFY MY CPP FOR MAKING MOD TO SWISS ARMY MOD. THAT TEAM COPY AND MODIF SOME ADD WHITOUT ANY PERMISSION OF HIS OWNER, WHEN WE TRY TO TELL US ABOUT THAT THAT IS RESPONSE :

e-mail received :

=========================================

We have never stolen anything from dkm mod.

Rastavovich hasn't to be pissed off, we were making our own model, our own

skin. Just because it may look similair to dkmm's but we had the model before

they even released there ADATS so fuck off pls!

stop waisting our time.

cy (or not)

KKS

ou and BTW: if rasta wants to write to ofp.info, he can do so, at least we

had something to laugh about................

============================================

The model of DKMM is the first addon by outside part from BIS evry MODMAKER know that!!!

The model of ADATS as an error and it can be find on render view, Swiss Army MOD as forgotten that MODMAKER cooperate but need courtesy too.

OK SWISS ARMY MOD EMBARGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO SWISS ARMY MOD : Make you own add don't use the work of any parts without solicity of MODMAKER who as made it.

END OF MESSAGE

the ManActReloadMortar animation reloads the primary weapon (like M16) and thus cannot be used with secondary weapons as far as I know.

hey......... common picvert your a pretty stupid little child....... in don't know what you want or why your telling such shit but none of your accusations are true...... your completely wrong.......

your just an jealous little child picvert, i want to thank you kegetys for posting anyway.......

Picvert...... we have never postet any render shots of our m109

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I HAVE MAKE THE PANZERFAUST IN PIC ABOVE AND NOW THAT TEAM WOULD TRY TO MODIFY MY CPP FOR MAKING MOD TO SWISS ARMY MOD. THAT TEAM COPY AND MODIF SOME ADD WHITOUT ANY PERMISSION OF HIS OWNER, WHEN WE TRY TO TELL US ABOUT THAT THAT IS RESPONSE : <span id='postcolor'>

hey you little penis our panzerfaust has been completed a long time before you even had oxygen ......

I posted my pic on a german forum (the k-forums) a long time ago.........

heres the link about the fourth post.....

http://www.k-foren.de/showthr....umber=5

can you see the date pic???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TO ALL MODMAKER : DON'T TELL ANY ANSWER TO THAT TEAM.<span id='postcolor'>

that would be wrong....... we worked hard and never stolen anything.........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The model of DKMM is the first addon by outside part from BIS evry MODMAKER know that!!!<span id='postcolor'>

yes, yes....... yyeeeees your sooo right lill' picvert.....

maybe they released the first addon..... but we had addons on the first day we received oxy.......

Ou yes and BTW:

what sort of mistake you wanna find on our model???

I asked our modeller who modelled it and he said again: this model is made by us.

cy

P.S. dont be too funny with your panzerfaust.........

hmm looks like we got a little problem over here......

i took some closer looks at the two m109's ( i never did it before, why should've i?)......

looks like the base thingy is the same as from dkmm......

Our Moddler who made it (King Homer) said me its 100% moddled by him, so i trusted in him.........

And now i've found out he didn't made it AND lied to me......

I'm very sorry for the problems he caused, our mod couldn't know, so it's more king homer who made the fault......

We will kick him out of the team most likely ..... sad.gif

I got to say it once again; sorry for the problems he caused, but it wasn't our fault when he said he made it himself and we trusted him.

cy

P.S. the m109 was the only work he did for our mod..... the panzerfaust was made by myself alone, neither you config, nor your model or your texes are used on our addon.

so....... back to topic i guess...........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the ManActReloadMortar animation reloads the primary weapon (like M16) and thus cannot be used with secondary weapons as far as I know.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm thats stupid but theres an animation called ManActReloadAT if we could modifie this class (and i think i already now how :-D) we could insert a custom animation (that from the mortar (we could extract this one from dta/animations.pbo folder)) and it should work.......

i know many could and should in here but lets try.........

Ok so have recive that from you LEADER :

=======================================

as you can see in the breathe forums you were right on the adats..........

Our modmember king homer took that part of dkm and didn't said me, i even

asked him, have you took this part?? and he said no, so i had to trust him.......

we're sorry for this trouble but we couldn't do anything about.....

of course kinghomer will bee kicked.......

cy

============================================

Know I think you are not a Really MODMAKER just a child who want amasing with your mouse. But I think if your Panzerfaust really look what have seen You can be a good one if you want.

So please DON'T USE MODELS OF OTHERS MODMAKER WITHOUT PERMISSION.

you dont seem to understand my email.......

btw: if your english is not that well so you can't even understand the real message of my mail, i guess it would be better to communicate in french in the future......we got a nice french translater in our team.....

ou theres another thing i noticed a sec ago:

received from YOUR leader............. im the leader ( should actually be clear from my signatur mad.gif )

Statement of [C-H]Serpent

Member of the "Schweizer-Armee-Mod"-Team ("Swiss Army Mod") and leader of the SpezNas-Clan

I contest the assertions of Picvert in every aspect and I want to clear some things.

The SwissMod and the Swiss Army Mod are unfortunately at the moment rivals because of the incooperative behaviour of the SwissMod leaders.

Some time ago we tried to consolidate our mod teams but the conditions of the SwissMod team were absolutely not acceptable for us. They did not want to discuss the matter in a reasonable way, they rather tried to put through their ideas without taking care of our opinions. We aborted the negotiations on this topic.

This accusation of Picvert seems to be kind of an act of a immature jealousy, of which the reasons probably are to find in the fact, that we aborted the negotiations which was a bad setback for the SwissMod team.which was, as I already said, caused by the incooperative behaviour of the SwissMod.

We must admit, that parts of the model of the M-109 were stolen by one of our members. But to keep our credibility we have discharged the fallible member (by name: "King Homer") from all of his activities concerning the Swiss Army Mod. We also will not release the M-109 model in its actual status without the written permission of the Decisive Killing Machines mod.

We apologize for the fallible member and the "theft" of the M-109 model but the accusation of having stolen the "Panzerfaust" we reject as a defamatory statement and a libel without any substance.

Sincerely Yours

[C-H]Serpent

I will post a French version soon, please be patient, thanks!

Erklärung von [C-H]Serpent

Mitglied des Schweizer-Armee-Mod-Teams ((Swiss Army Mod") und Leader des SpezNas-Clans

Wir bestreiten die Anschuldigung von Picvert in jeder Beziehung und will hier einige Dinge klarstellen.

Die SwissMod und die Schweizer Armee Mod sind bedauerlicherweise momentan Rivalen wegen des unkooperativen Verhaltens des SwissMod-Leaders.

Vor einiger Zeit versuchten wir, unsere Mods zu fusionieren, aber die Bedingungen des SwissMod-Teams waren absolut nicht annehmbar für uns. Sie wollten die Angelegenheit weniger auf vernünftiger Basis diskutieren, als ihre Vorstellungen uns gegenüber durchzusetzen.

Dieser Vorwurf seitens Picverts scheint nicht mehr als ein Akt kindischer Eifersucht zu sein, deren Hintergründe im Abbruch der Verhandlungen unsererseits zu suchen sind, welcher wahrscheinlich ein schwerer Rückschlag für das SwissMod-Team gewesen sein muss.

Wir müssen eingestehen, dass bezüglich des M-109-Modells ein schwerer Fehltritt begangen wurde, jedoch nicht vom Team als kollektiv, sondern von King Homer, der dafür auch bereits aus dem Team gewiesen wurde. Wir werden das Modell der M-109-Artillerie selbstverständlich nicht in seinem aktuellen Zustand veröffentlichen, solange nicht die schriftliche Erlaubnis seitens der Decisive Killing Machines-Mod vorliegt.

Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Form für das fehlbare Mitglied und den "Diebstahl" des M-109-Modells aber die Vorwürfe seitens Picvert, wir hätten die "Panzerfaust" gestohlen, weisen wir als diffamierende Behauptung und gehaltlose Unterstellung zurück.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

[C-H]Serpent

Eine französische Version wird in Kürze folgen.

The SwissMod and the Swiss Army Mod are unfortunately at the moment rivals because of the incooperative behaviour of the SwissMod leaders.

=============================================

Re :

First : We are not rivals

Second : If I don't speak english you'll never lerned that language I wrote to your Leader that is not only me in the team...

We also will not release the M-109 model in its actual status without the written permission of the Decisive Killing Machines mod.

==============================================

Re :

I hope

but the accusation of having stolen the "Panzerfaust" we reject as a defamatory statement and a libel without any substance.

Re :

I never, never, tell that, that was not an acusation but I suspect you after your work on M109 without permission.

It's a humain nature...

Sorry poor boy. Ho I forget tell to your Leader just boys use hurting words do you never have a dating....with a real woman....

===========================================

So talk with your Leader before doing any post...

And now after that!!! I hope you don't send me any mail for others "help" to make your MOD.

You can be sure of that I looking for your work and I'm in contact with DKM at the moment.

===========================================

Why haven't the moderators stepped in on this addonmaker bitchfight?

Act like adults you two, and take it to pm's. mad.gif

Ho just one more :

If my english is not perfect, or the words contains some errors, that are my nerves who begin to be agitated.

For those who that quarrels between our Team, is not them I present my excuses.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Dec. 30 2002,03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why haven't the moderators stepped in on this addonmaker bitchfight?

Act like adults you two, and take it to pm's.  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tank you

Since our mod is someway involved here I also wanna drop some lines.

First of all, even "stealing" models will not excuse that scene that was shown here, folks remember: we are all civilized humans (well I guess), so please behave (that goes for both parties here) - I wonder why no admin has closed that topic allready.

"Swiss Army Mod" made a mistake and now tries to get it back in order which is good and for my part that "case" is closed. I could start here (again) a long presentation why or why not addonstealing is not good for the community, but I did that to often so I will save the time.

The other issue you should try to solve over pm, but also there please stay civilized (I hate flamewars), else we just get some "bad vibrations".

PS: Thanks PicVert for your effort for defending our model.

well defending your model..... you can also call it that way.....

But at least it looks like this chapter could be closed now.

Some things still don't please me and i think PicVert should read Serpents text once again i think all the points PicVert mentioned are clearly stated in Serpents "statement", so theres no need for such poor "sentences":

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry poor boy. Ho I forget tell to your Leader just boys use hurting words do you never have a dating....with a real woman....

<span id='postcolor'>

and some more things in the end......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Act like adults you two, and take it to pm's. <span id='postcolor'>

We didnt brought this discussion in here wink.gif i tried to get some info about a rocketlauncher nothing else........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's a humain nature...

<span id='postcolor'>

oh is it...... hey i think from now on i'm gonna dislike all the people whos name start with a "p".... its a human nature smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never, never, tell that, that was not an acusation <span id='postcolor'>

Sure you did......

Well if someone think he can't live with the fact were still discussing in here, bad luck m8 tounge.gif

The forums are no place to discuss internal MOD team issues. Both of you should go back and edit your posts, deleting anything off-topic.

This is a very valuable thread and deserves to be unmolested by MOD team internal bickering.

In my opinion:

The manactReloadAT works with secondary because it is a series of commands for the secondary weapon.

The manactReloadMortar works with primary weapons because it is a series of commands for the primary.

These commands are in the cfgManActions classes and some other sections in the main config.cpp file. I'm sure the .rtm files get involved too.

So, basically, if you can make a new manaction using the two listed above as a guide, you may be able to use the reloadmortar on a secondary weapon.

If not, you may need to use that new animation editor to create a reloadmortar .rtm file for the secondary and define it in a new manaction class, then call it from the cfgWeapons class of the new rocket launcher. Lots of work but a great payoff.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These commands are in the cfgManActions classes and some other sections in the main config.cpp file. I'm sure the .rtm files get involved too.

So, basically, if you can make a new manaction using the two listed above as a guide, you may be able to use the reloadmortar on a secondary weapon.

<span id='postcolor'>

I tried this already before but looks like the mortar thingy is formed out of 2 separate animations wich act like one, each of them has its own speed.... so i guess i had to merge those animation parts into one animation but i think it were not able to do this since my knowledge about the ofpanim tool isnt that big @TM

cy