Keon Disaster

AI driving wrong with Jet

Hey guys,

actually i'm setting up a Shikra Jet, which is starting and landing on chernarussland summer on the north-west airfield. Its working - hes starting, flying around the waypoints, landing down and get of the shikra. But i want him to drive back to the start and repeat it. But if i try to give im the way to follow back to the start hes ignoring and straightly driving towards the Air Control Tower. I tried it with the follow and the move command, but isnt working.

Any solution out there? (I try to realize just with editor - i'm not a scripter).

Best regards

All AI can do when inside a plane on the ground is follow the taxi waypoints as defined in the map config (and even that's at least a 50% chance for disaster).

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is their a chance to let him slingload back to start from a other vehicle which is coming, picking up, bring back to start, give the pilot a timout about 15 seconds to start again and driving back to waiting position?

I think i can create a trigger, which let the safety car starting his way to the Shikra, when the shikra stopping (OPFOR their trigger) - but after this i dont know how to go ahead :D

So i got a a car in near the runway, its waiting until the pilot1 is in (trigger activated waypoint) and then driving to the start position and hold. Later i will let getOut the pilot1 on start position, where he should get again in shikra and repeat his hole way.

After landing the pilot has the waypoint "GETIN NEAREST" which is allocated to the car. But after going out of the shikra, hes going again in it and try to drive to it or something like this :o

26 minutes ago, Keon Disaster said:

So i got a a car in near the runway, its waiting until the pilot1 is in (trigger activated waypoint) and then driving to the start position and hold. Later i will let getOut the pilot1 on start position, where he should get again in shikra and repeat his hole way.

After landing the pilot has the waypoint "GETIN NEAREST" which is allocated to the car. But after going out of the shikra, hes going again in it and try to drive to it or something like this :o

Ais sometimes are smart and lazy.

Okay - i got the pilot without the shikra to the truck,, their is a trigger with the name "trigger_nwa_getintaxi". The car has the variable "aitaxinwa". But he do not get in the car? Did i forgot anything or written wrong?

Condition:

shikrapilot1 in trigger_nwa_getintaxi;

On Activation:

shikrapilot1 moveInAny aitaxinwa;

shikrapilot1 inArea trigger_nwa_getintaxi;

If trigger has an area so far.

• Thanks 1