It seems to me now with the new shooting mechanics, healing is pointless. As from what I have gathered so far, if you get shot at, you ARE going to die. Using the Thompson mainly I've noticed it takes one shot to the head to kill, same with the Luger. If you are getting shot at from a distance and get hit, you have a chance to heal if you bothered to bring some meds. Other than that, since the shooting mechanic update, medical items are kind of pointless imo. Unless you're supposed to use them just for fall damage lol, I don't see meds being useful for the time being. Maybe a buff or a complete change to them and how they're used?

34 minutes ago, Snipin Blur said:

I can't tell you how many times heals have saved my life after a gun fight. Up close or at a distance. 

Hmm, maybe I'm just unlucky. I'll have to experiment with them a bit more. 

I usually do take things slow and stealthy, but I get shot at I usually just zig zag and I survive most of the time unless the person is having an off day. But I see what you mean now how the meds can easily save your life..if you know what you're doing. :) I'm gonna test some things with the meds like I said 

Lay prone and heal to lower your visabilty. Also if you lay prone in the small shrubbery instead of the bushes they make great camo. I cant tell you how many people had has stepped on me haha

• Thanks 1