Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Unit in a 2 sry building?

1. Ok, when i make a unit.. How can i make it start in the acual buildin on the 3rd OR 2nd floor? Ive seen it done in many missions but id like to know how its done. Probably the most simple way to explain it would be most usefull.

2. How can I make a unit start sitting down?

3. When makin a street light how can i make it start with its light on? " this Inflame true" ? What light in the editor will light? In Civilian? Obects? Camera? Which light acually will shead light?

4. How can I make a bridge start at a lower starting position? So i can make it all even?

DaNkE!

You heard him. He even gave you words to search under. If you come up with nothing using those search words, then you can complain to him via private message and he can delete the message without reading it. When searching, set the search date to the beginning.

to 1 and 4

Use the setpos command to adjust units height at init.

Again this can be solved by using the search button.

Guest BratZ

Seriously tho, all your questions have been asked several times.

Hard to ignore moderators comments don't ya think.

Setpos on the units and bridge,the streetlight lights up by inflame,the sitting can be done a few ways,either using switchmove or by making the soldier do the action

We could all search for your answers and leave you links for them,but we are very busy people

You get an D- for effort!!

OK, Ive found my answers..Sry 4 clogging the forums

FHAF[MAJ]Victor