Backyard Boxing

Can't connect to online

Is any one else having a issue when trying to login that says "User can't play online"? Does anyone know what's going on. I've looked all over Twitter and anywhere else I could think of...

Yeah something is going down :( probably something to do with the map expiring and switching to another map. But they recently changed it so during off hours there would only be one map. I'd say it has to do with that. 

• Thanks 1

I usually get on and just grind out during this time because im trying to level up my crafting table to make the m21 but now I haveto get my shelter to level 7 just to finish that. I'm so close to level 7 as it is and now I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs hahaha

1 minute ago, Backyard Boxing said:

I usually get on and just grind out during this time because im trying to level up my crafting table to make the m21 but now I haveto get my shelter to level 7 just to finish that. I'm so close to level 7 as it is and now I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs hahaha

I usually go in with nothing and be sneaky and grab what I can. And if I get enough ammo for a gun I pick up I try for the drop :) therefore I never got a drop yet I think lol 

Also a Dev on their Discord said a fix is coming soon. The patch notes should be on here soon :)

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry for the issue, there was a misconfiguration of map rotation.

• Thanks 2

I play sneaky and aggressive haha, I'll kit up and loot. Also I've found it easier to kill people and take their stuff they have looted that has helped me so much to level up mu shelter to almost 7. The grind is real though. But I do feel bad taking other people's mats haha

• Like 1

Juuuuuust about ready to give up on this game........"user can't play online" message is f<"(ing with my emotions smokey.  How can i give you feedback if i cant even play?  Good luck bohemia.