Sign in to follow this  
DickTingler

Arma 3 freezing after a few minutes. !!NO NOT RESPONDING MESSAGE!!

Hello,

a few days ago i downloaded Arma 3 again and everything was going well. At some point I closed my game and opened it back up after a few minutes and joined an official server and my game just froze after 5 minutes. Im not able to close it with task manager because the frozen game is always in front of everything.  To close the game i have to restart my whole computer. Sometimes i still hear sound and see the ingame mous but i cant click anything... I have tried reinstalling the game but it did not help. I also disabled analytics but this also didnt do anything. I also reinstalled my grphics drivers, still no change. Im playing without mods, just vanilla.

My specs:

AMD RYZEN 5 2600X

MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon

GTX 1060 6GB

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Game on a 240GB SSD.

I have looked around the forum but wasnt able to find a helping solution. Im very thankful for every suggestion that will be made and hopefulle this issue will be resolved soon.

What programs did you haven open in the background?

What's your CPU & GPU load and temperature when playing?
Is there anything interesting in your RPT?

Have you verified your game files?

What's your graphics settings?

My CPU is at about 50% and temps are from 50°-60°. I verified the game files like 3 times and i have everything on high and grass and particles on very low. My view distance is at 600 everywhere.

And your GPU usage and temperature?

And did you have any other programs running in the background?

And is there anything interesting in your RPT?

Also try to put all your graphic settings on normal.  If you drop something down to very low it has a tendency to get processed by your CPU instead of your GPU.  (At least that's why my craptop does)

logitech Manager???

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
English only please
  • Confused 1