zooloo75

[WIP] CineCam | Cinematic Third-Person Camera Replacement

Camera has different positions when switching from sprint to walk/stay and vica versa with your weapon holstered. I think it wasn't intended to be like that.

5 hours ago, Malcain said:

Camera has different positions when switching from sprint to walk/stay and vica versa with your weapon holstered. I think it wasn't intended to be like that.

Thanks for the report, I'll look into that tonight. 

I know this is a 'cinematic' camera mod, however what are the chances of maybe having a version where we can still see all the HUD, crosshair, UI? etc etc. I love this mod but dont really have any cinematic use for it if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 2:00 AM, xxgetbuck123 said:

I know this is a 'cinematic' camera mod, however what are the chances of maybe having a version where we can still see all the HUD, crosshair, UI? etc etc. I love this mod but dont really have any cinematic use for it if that makes sense. 

I second this, this camera mod gives ArmA a new feel, fantastic for recording purposes but would love to see it updated for regular gameplay. I'll be keeping an eye on this mod, this has awesome potential.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryan807 said:

I second this, this camera mod gives ArmA a new feel, fantastic for recording purposes but would love to see it updated for regular gameplay. I'll be keeping an eye on this mod, this has awesome potential.

This is the goal. It's just going to take some time to reimplement a lot of the game's standard functionality for third-person, since switching the camera in ArmA removes a lot of features for the player.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Definitely looking forward to the next versions which hopefully will make it more usable for regular gameplay! This might be the best 3rd person camera mod out there. :)

Yeah, that mod can finally solve the "1st person vs 3rd person" debate, which splits the community. One of the most crucial and long-existed issues, looking forward the release!