johnnyboy

Last Tango in Tanoa 2: Razing Cane [SP - Released!]

2 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Yo JDawg - only in 1st part so far funny f'in dialogue but got a real problem with that Black dude at mission start..

So frog man, did you finish this mission?  I gots to know...

• Haha 1

hehe not  yet plan on some serious man cave session time this weekend to deal with that yabahead

JohnnyBoy or should I say Ralphie..

well done man -you truly had me LOL for realz.

Spoiler

Few hiccups with dialogue taking abit too long too load between sentences (maybe my own mod disturbing the peace..) but overall great package -had abit of everything. Shooting ducks is hard as shit and shooting Pop - "sorry Dad." lmao. Favorite scene was dog watching screensaver into the ATM snatch - that with the awesome 70's music really got me going. What a great chase scene -only complaint being I successfully cut them off and they jumped out -I shot at them but they were all invincible -i was expected the truck to tip over and blow up like one of those cheesy car chases from starky and hutch -maybe a redux..? Shotgun was great choice for many reason -if only they could be better induced to GIB enemies doom style. That "My Cajones" outro was hysterical ahaha! Normally Im a dynamic military war type player but as far as story action shooter on rails mission -its tops

PS:The accents man, "My little Cousin" reminded me of a B grade Scarface which was already a  D grade Godfather as far as accents go - the campier the better i say. Fly pelican Fly!

• Haha 1

Just now, froggyluv said:

well done man -you truly had me LOL for realz.

Thanks brother!

Spoiler

Glad you liked it man, and glad you weren't offended at the FroggyLuv character.  But you've got a sense of humor, so I figured it would be cool.  I worked super hard to not allow player to cut off the heist truck and limited player speed when too close, but obviously not 100% fool proof as you managed to do it.  Where did you cut them off?.  Needed player to not cut off truck for story progression.  Glad you persevered past that problem.  Song was John Turner by Isaac Hayes (a terrible black exploitation flick, but a great song).  That freakin' Boomer is a great dog, but he can't be trusted unsupervised on the internet.   I prefer dynamic milsim for playing myself, but its fun to make a story (but that does limit you to linear rails...).  Shooting birds is surprisingly realistic.  You got to lead them, the further they are the more you lead them.  Thanks for the feedback dude!  If you the have time please drop a comment and a thumbs up on steam.   :)

On 11/17/2018 at 5:18 AM, froggyluv said:

PS:The accents man, "My little Cousin" reminded me of a B grade Scarface which was already a  D grade Godfather as far as accents go - the campier the better i say. Fly pelican Fly!

haha, just noticed the PS.  I'm definitely pushing the limits of my weak-ass voice acting skills.  Of course my wife's riveting delivery of the "Cajones" line is exquisite, and plays the heart strings of the viewer like a Stradivarius.  But there still ain't no women in Arma 3, so its hard to give her a bigger role (plus she's impossible to direct "what's my motivation?", "why are there no Dove Bars in my trailer?", etc.)

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

haha, just noticed the PS.  I'm definitely pushing the limits of my weak-ass voice acting skills.  Of course my wife's riveting delivery of the "Cajones" line is exquisite, and plays the heart strings of the viewer like a Stradivarius.  But there still ain't no women in Arma 3, so its hard to give her a bigger role (plus she's impossible to direct "what's my motivation?", "why are there no Dove Bars in my trailer?", etc.)

I remember that "Cajones" -classic. Yeah ive recruited my Wife for her RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts) level Thespian skills for a giant mod team i once worked on for Mount and Blade (Prophecy of Pendor) some time ago. Lured her in after convincing her she could use the experience as part of her Resume' building operation in which she became ecstatic. Like really ecstatic -think Diane Chambers level Shakespearean ham

6 hours ago, froggyluv said:

think Diane Chambers level Shakespearean ham

Diane Chambers lol

Hey, its the one year anniversary since I released this mission.  To celebrate, here's a video of the Stakeout, and Chase Sequence.  I don't know if you can tell, but the chase sequence was very difficult to get the AI driver being chased to drive fast and stay on course.  It came together pretty well.  If you haven't, please try the mission on Steam and Rate it!  🙂  

Steam Link.

And, believe it or not, I have started work on Episode 3!

Important disclaimer:  All characters appearing in this work are fictitious.  Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Cool! :thumb:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Yay! Double Yay! Triple Yay! SoOnYay! Waiting anxiously for the sequels of the Cujones son saga =D

• Like 1

Life imitates art...   I wonder if these ATM looters were inspired by my mission...

Johnnyboy's looters use explosives on ATM:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We need more Cujones awesomess to survive such hardenship times!!! (anxiously waiting for Episode 3)

• Like 1

I found a random play-through of my mission by some aussie dude while googling today.  Its always interesting for the creator to see how someone approaches your mission...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

Ol bloodface. 😂

Yeah, he was some random bloody Aussie.  Probably @beno_83au, lol.  At the end I was yelling at him while watching the video:  "Go in the cane field dammit!!!".  I go to all the trouble to design what I hope is intense CQB with special shotgun cane cutting fx and melee attackers, and he's super conservative, won't enter the field, and lets boomer take all the risks.  Sheesh.  Too funny.

• Haha 1

I'm gonna have to watch this. But if the main tactic didn't involve walls of lead then it likely wasn't me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don´t know if Johnnyboy is still working on episode 3 of Last Tango in Tanoa, but I guess this tiger mod is a nice adition to it lol even if it´s just and cutscene of poor henchmen being devored after fleing from Cojone´s son wrath 😉

Keep up the great work, JB!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Don´t know if Johnnyboy is still working on episode 3 of Last Tango in Tanoa, but I guess this tiger mod is a nice adition to it lol even if it´s just and cutscene of poor henchmen being devored after fleing from Cojone´s son wrath 😉

Keep up the great work, JB!

Wow that cat looks really good. Scary.

Life imitates art again!!!  :rofl:

I should get a cut of the proceeds since I inspired their heist!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5