kinggunter

0.6 update

As we speak I am broadcasting. I appreciate the overhaul and the improvments that you made on the game. I most definitely give you props for that. Before I go further with my issues I want to let it be known that I am aware that this is a game preview. My issue seems to be servers crashing. At one instance I'm looting and I find someone else looting. I flank him inside of the barn and kill him. The server crashes and sends me back to my shelter. The very next game I get three legitimate kills. I catch the airdrop. I take the airdrop to the leaving area. The time runs out and I am dropped from the service yet again to lose all of my loot AND the airdrop i earned. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience since the 0.6 update. It's frustrating because I do love the game to the point to where I take my time and tactically earned my keep and for it ending result being what it is..... I'm  sure you get the point...... any insight from anyone. Thanx in advance. https://mixer.com/King_Gunter_III

• Like 1

i cant get to any game

loading level,black screen,waiting for players

wait five minutes three times :-(

• Sad 1

I can't get through the tutorial!

I visit the three points of interest then when the notification of an airdrop appears I get kicked back to the beginning, in the tunnel with the statement 'Norway, 1991' etc. 

I'll try one more time and if it doesn't progress any further I'll have to reinstall the game. 

today have similar problem,3min wait,prepare server,cancel,returned to title screen,press A

tested three times,xbox restarted

second day cant play,this is bad

delete game and download again,works for my issue

• Haha 1

So. Did everyone lose all their progress? I just got on for the first time since the update.

Had to recreate my character and do the updated tutorial. Then when I get to my shelter, its downgraded back to start and no inventory or upgrades. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Joseph Lynn said:

So. Did everyone lose all their progress? I just got on for the first time since the update.

Had to recreate my character and do the updated tutorial. Then when I get to my shelter, its downgraded back to start and no inventory or upgrades. 

There was a progress wipe with the new crafting and weapon system implemented.  

• Sad 2

Keep getting stuck on the waiting on players screen then it sends me back to my shelter when this happens I lose my whole load out I had equipped. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:10 PM, Ben Roseburg said:

Keep getting stuck on the waiting on players screen then it sends me back to my shelter when this happens I lose my whole load out I had equipped. 

Same here.

Not happening here. 

Haven't had that issue since before the update that I can recall although I might not enter encounters as frequently as others. Entering the chosen map is usually quite quick, taking from between 1 and 5 minutes.