Sign in to follow this  
HartofARMA

Global Casualty Statistics

Hello all, 

I've been working on a personal campaign of sorts where I am using the HETMAN Artificial Commander (created to Rydygier) to fight a series of company vs. company level battles across a given map area.  At the conclusion of these engagements I am keeping track of larger unit formations  at the battalion level in an excel spreadsheet tallying casualties via the "camera exec" script at the conclusion of a fight.  The outcome here then influences how I set up the next engagement...nothing too fancy

In short, counting casualties after each engagement using the camera to roam a large battlefield is getting awfully time consuming.... and the end mission statistics screen only shows player kills and group casualties.  Is there a better way of doing global casualty/vehicle destroyed statistics at the end of a mission?  Is it possible to open the statistics to all global stats? 

Ideally I wouldn't even mind a stats list of KIA through "class names" such as:  KIA US_Soldier_Crew_EP1 (x5), CZ_Soldier_Pilot_EP1 (x11) or better standard naming KIA US Crew (x5)/Czech Pilot (x11)

Any help or ideas would be appreciated, Thanks!