Just to know , if you haven't notice , there are 3 different type of fog included.

Yeah saw that.  Only using the 2nd type for those images.

• Like 1

Hey GF, thought I would show you some footage and pics of the fog atmosphere your script is helping me make for my mission.  Enjoy.

6Z9CCGO.jpgqulSdlC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TPM_Aus said:

Enjoy.

This is really Great !

I will suggest you to take a look also in this script :

It has different sound for day and night

and if you want some extra sounds you can check also in the ambient winter script.

• Like 1

I get an error but nothing in the rpt- its related to line 623, I really like the script and would really like to use it with prairie fire dlc.

4DD35D3B2F819C12A0CAAB7D9ED33712E204ACE1

Hey !

Sorry to bump this old topic but could you update it with a newer mirror ? Considering armaholic is gone i fear that this script may be lost to time but it seems very useful and i'd like to use it.

2 hours ago, Godreiz said:

Hey !

Sorry to bump this old topic but could you update it with a newer mirror ? Considering armaholic is gone i fear that this script may be lost to time but it seems very useful and i'd like to use it.

No he won't since he has not been online since sep 2020 due to some illness, so i don't think he will be back online.
But i do know that someone has tried to collect all his scripts and saved them on a new DL link, but i can't find the page right now.  

• Sad 1

Does anyone have a copy of GF Fog script? Can't find it in the repository 😕

Thank you!

Edit: checked it, but its Weather script not fog one. Fog one did a layer of low laying fog for early morning missions.

19 hours ago, Casio91Fin said:

Yes I know of that one but it has only the weather script that I did share with ice,

It was not the fog script he wanted, so if he did find another one I would be glad if he wanted to share it so others could have the opportunity to enjoy it.

Cheers play3r

On 3/28/2024 at 12:07 AM, Play3r said:

@icebreakr

If you find one Please share it..

Send me a DM on Discord and I can upload the file from an old mission of me. Search tpmtactical on Discord.