Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

A web game that is more productive than most

Since my people were complaining of constant greasy fingers, and protecting the national animal was cause more harm then good. I have officially changed NORML's currency to the "dimebag" and our national animal is the muskrat. I know many people enjoyed our beloved mosquito, but some things have to change. I apologize. biggrin.gif

P.S.

I gotta take things a little less seriously sometimes tounge.gif

is it just me or has anyone else stopped receiving issues in the last few days? Mine are set for 2 issues per day. confused.gif

I hardly got anything the last few days either.

The people of my nation are proud to be a part of the Malden Islands Group as of now smile.gif

guys i just started my region it called Home of the Brave and Free, its motto is Life, Liberaty, and the pursuit of happiness. Plz move to my country

last issue i got was one reguarding military spending. and of course w/out listening to the liberals i went ahead and increased spending smile.gif

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I proudly proclaim the Federation of Alcohol Consumption to be open for business! We are prepared to have relations (no, not those type of relations) with any country so long as we get to have a drink while we're having them.

Motto - "Is it too early to start drinking?"

Currency - The Beer

National Animal - The Drunken Doofus Bird

Henceforth can this proud nation of drunken louts be reached at

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin....umption

Edit: This great occasion is accompanied by a centenary of posting! This calls for a drink!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Dec. 30 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is it just me or has anyone else stopped receiving issues in the last few days? Mine are set for 2 issues per day. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its a bug in the game. You need to move region, then, once you have received an issue, you can more back the The Pacific, or stay in the Malden Islands Group. wink.gif

DATE: 31/12/02

Sheepville, Sheeptopia

The President of the People's Republic of Sheeptopia, Supersheep, today announced his crusade to stamp out the corruption in the government of his country. Already, seven hundred Party apparatchiks have been arrested and imprisoned, including the Minister for Religion & Spirituality, Aglucko Kazooliewoolie.

OOC: well at least i've got good civil rights. just give me a while to get my country on my feet and all will be well

EDIT: and i have the second coolest flag and the largest mining sector! take that all of you! (except FW200) sheeptopia forever! hehehehehehehehehe...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr. Snrub @ Dec. 31 2002,07:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">National Animal - The Drunken Doofus Bird<span id='postcolor'>

Silly Snrub... everyone knows the Drunken Doofus is extinct!

Obviously you've never seen a Sailor in port then tounge.gif

If anybody wants to "play" the 2nd gulf war online.

Here's a link.

I secured a major coalition victory biggrin.gif . You can also play on Iraqi side if you want to.

5 percent flat tax rate and a strong economy, as well as optional public nudity. Yes, my country rules.

The commonwealth of second nations

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Commonwealth of Second nations is a tiny, economically powerful nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million are either ruled by a small, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

The small government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5%. A robust private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing industries.

Crime is a serious problem. Second nations's national animal is the disturbed pussy cat and its currency is the karma

<span id='postcolor'>