Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

A web game that is more productive than most

Nation States

This is a rather web cool game. You sign up, and you can basically make your own nation. You choose the name of the country, its flag, currency etc. You also get to shape how the nation develops. You are given issues such as should the Harry Potter books be banned if spy cameras should be inplaced in public areas. The descions you make effects you nation.

For even more fun, you can join the 'UN' where you interract with other nations and debate resolutions and the like.

Extremely fun, and extremely free smile.gif

*Edit* Had to fix the link. The website is a little slow at the moment, but its not always this slow.

i gave up after waiting 2 mins for the page to load on DSL! thats pathetic...

Still the highest ranking online game atm is

Starsphere

WHAT THE FUCK confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ex-RoNiN's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I looked, seals live in the water confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 24 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHAT THE FUCK confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ex-RoNiN's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I looked, seals live in the water confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is on a website, it must be true!

Maybe there are sea water streams in the forest.

RED

Yeah me too,but gekko's live in forests,they live virtually everywhere.

We could start an ofp region with all these members :]

Brandon's national animal is the falcon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

I didn't know falcons could frolic.

No matter what animal/bird/fish you choose, it will 'forlic in your antions lush forests'. But who cares! Its only a small thing! Whats more important is orginishing your nation to your every whim.

Bwahahahaha, wars EVERY DAY! Ask me for a reason? WE'LL BOMB YOU TOO!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 24 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHAT THE FUCK confused.gif

hahahaha xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 25 2002,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ex-RoNiN's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests<span id='postcolor'>

Navy SEALs? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 25 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are not animals Avon<span id='postcolor'>

The description of this video says otherwise. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 26 2002,04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 25 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are not animals Avon<span id='postcolor'>

The description of this video says otherwise. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its unbleievable how you can find this stuff.........

Anyway, I am curretnyl trying to reverse my country from the corrupt dictatorship it has fallen into to. With luck I will be able to get up to scratch.