XianGrim

Offering Beginner scripting help!

Hello everyone, I currently have just over 4500 hours in Arma 3, 90% of those are in the editor. I LOVE teaching and I love the freedom that BI provides in the editor and scripts. You can make just about anything! I really enjoy helping out people with scripts and helping those who are trying to learn to do it themselves! If you are working on a script and need help, are a beginner and would like some dedicated advice for those questions that always seem to come up when no one is online to ask, hit me up on Discord XianGrim#6219 or on Steam, XianGrim. I will never charge a single penny for any help! 

A few "conditions" for my help:. I don't "play" Arma anymore (that many hours, I'm burned out from playing but still love the editor!) so I will NOT be downloading any mods. I might be able to help with general questions like, how to add a mod to your server, how to key it etc but probably not specific questions related to scripts dealing with mods. But if you have a question along the lines of, I have X mod and want to spawn Y vehicle at Z position on the map, how do I do that? I CAN answer that!

Again, love teaching so please ask as many questions as you like! If I can't help you or don't know the information, I can at least point you in the right direction!

• Like 2

Hey my Name is DeathHolme on Steam I would like to ask you a question if you have time to help me out with a Syntax error regarding Warlords Module INIT and Description.ext  i'm using CUP MOD and ALive Mod to create a custom faction and im trying to use it in warlords but to no avail nothing appears to be working I can share info with you if you like to help me further :D