Jun Xiao

When the vehicle has no ammunition, trigger condition code?

Hi, I have an idea.
When the RHS L39C trainer has finished launching the s-5 rocket, or the remaining s-5 rocket in the L39C, the pilot returns to a target point.
But I don't know how to write code the trigger condition, I only know rhs_weap_s5m1 is S - 5 rocket.
Who can help me? Thank you!

6 hours ago, stanhope said:

Use the event handler firedman and check if the guy still has ammo on him.

Okey,Thanks. stanhope.

But it's too hard for me. Is there a simpler way, like using a trigger?

Is it a unit you want to do something after shooting a round or a vehicle?  And after 1 round is shot or when all the ammunition is used?

21 hours ago, Jun Xiao said:

Hi, I have an idea.
When the RHS L39C trainer has finished launching the s-5 rocket, or the remaining s-5 rocket in the L39C, the pilot returns to a target point.
But I don't know how to write code the trigger condition, I only know rhs_weap_s5m1 is S - 5 rocket.
Who can help me? Thank you!

A few ways to go on about this, most straightforward one:

//vehicle init
this addEventHandler ["Fired",{

params ["_veh"];
	//grab all magazines containing "s5" and check if empty, if all of them are empty set flag to true
	_toCheck = "S5";
	_magsToCheck = magazinesAllTurrets _veh select {(toUpper (_x#0)) find _toCheck >= 0};
	_emptyMagsAmount = count (_magsToCheck select {(_x#2) isEqualTo 0});
	missionNamespace setVariable ["TAG_fnc_lastS5shot",count _magsToCheck isEqualTo _emptyMagsAmount,true];

}];

This will set the TAG_fnc_lastS5shot variable to true, once the last magazine containing S5 in the name is empty, in the trigger condition field simply put:

missionNamespace getVariable ["TAG_fnc_lastS5shot",false];

This will return false and only return true if the plane fired the last S5 rocket.

Cheers