Pyrit.

Important Information - Complete Wipe accompanying the 0.6 Update

⚠️ Important information for all Outlanders. ⚠️
44148841_2374171512598628_4016597623594024960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&oh=008c26681ac5b1e7a218e674b6c271d2&oe=5C5FE6CA

Some of you may already know this (from our last Dev Stream?) but it never hurts to state a very important thing twice.

⚫There is, in fact, going to be a Complete Wipe accompanying the 0.6 Update. But this downfall comes with a reward ? in a form of the improved Crafting system?️, Expanded Shelter Builder ?️ and much more that is going to come as a part of the update.

We understand that you might have many questions so definitely do not hesitate to ask ?⬇️

And please feel free to watch the VOD of the stream for a closer look at all of the improvements that are to come in the 0.6: 
Dev Stream 08-

Dev Stream 09 -

See you in Vigor!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah idk if it was worth it, loved this game but now starting off with nothing again really sucks. Like I worked hard saving up my favorite gun and gathering stuff. I'm going to try and get back into it but gezzzz thanks. I'm playing right now and all I can notice real good is I lost everything lol. I put some time into this game and for what apparently, to start over not cool. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Downwind 505 said:

Yeah idk if it was worth it, loved this game but now starting off with nothing again really sucks. Like I worked hard saving up my favorite gun and gathering stuff. I'm going to try and get back into it but gezzzz thanks. I'm playing right now and all I can notice real good is I lost everything lol. I put some time into this game and for what apparently, to start over not cool. 

Its a game Preview... Also they reworked just about everything imo and its such a different feel now. The wipe was necessary for this, and to see how the players would accommodate to the new crafting system. 

In short, it's not a fully released game yet and things will change to better it. 

• Like 1

Noticing a lot of people seem to forget this game is currently in Preview SMH... I for one am enjoying the latest patch and loving the fact you guys actually listen and care for what the community say thanks for all the hard work you are putting in truly epic dev team ! 

PS. If people complaining had actually paid attention to anything the devs said since release you would have knew a wipe was coming rather than setting yourselves up for disappointment..

• Like 1