kinggunter

Unfair "co-op"

From what I see Vigor is supposed to be a free for all multiplayer. There seems to be people who are bringing in thier friends to help them win. I feel this brings an unfair advantage to the game. May I suggest a separate multiplayer where you can have co-op available for this matter. I understand the game is a work in progress, but in the same instance I feel that people bringing their friends in to help them brings and unfair advantage..... Just my 2 cents. Thanx.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2018 at 10:42 PM, kinggunter said:

From what I see Vigor is supposed to be a free for all multiplayer. There seems to be people who are bringing any of your friends to help them win. I feel this brings an unfair advantage to the game. May I suggest a separate multiplayer where you can have co-op available for this matter. I understand the game is a work in progress, but in the same instance I feel that people bringing their friends in to help them brings and unfair advantage..... Just my 2 cents. Thanx.

Cool 

Well even with the Duo's out now, people are still teaming up in the singles division.... is there any way this could be stopped???

Well even with the Duo's out now, people are still teaming up in the singles division.... is there any way this could be stopped???

I know i tried yesterday for the first time duo with a friend,

but we just couldnt find a match (for about 10 minutes).

So i think as long as it is still a small community of players we have to wait.

Im not an expert but how could it be stopped if both players decide to join the match at the same time?

If you see duos just avoid them or use your chance to kill them both,

thats actually not that hard if the conditions are right.

Yesterday i had a firefight with duos i couldnt kill them,

but i did some decent shots on one guy while having an open eye for the other one.

They decided to leave, which was probably the smartest way, though i had around 30%hp left. ;)

Teamsters are really easy to pick off bro always start by picking the guy off who’s covering the rear if you are good with the knife that’s even better, I’ve yet to be tag teamed by a duo I’m down to play with you and even your odds 

Had this happen to me the other day, heard some gun shots, went to hunting, and seen the first guy. Started getting lined up to take a shot and then second dude wandered out.....thought they was going to go toe to toe, but instead they both started looting the dead guy crate together! well, long story short. I hit the crap out of the first guy who ran away, second guy got scared and ran the other way, another player showed up and took care of the guy I shot, then the other guy who was teaming killed the random who showed up and didn't know what was happening, and I took care of the teamer.....I had 4 loot boxes to myself XD Sadly they started disappearing after I figured out I had a carrying cap limit. :( 

I've come across duos a couple of times. First two times one set me up for the other to finish me off, third time I got the drop on them and saw them both off. Have to say that it doesn't seem right to have to hold back on a potential kill to see if Their mate is waiting to take you out.

Agreed that it's a game in progress, but a separate server for duo's would be good. Alternatively, tag them with something like the threat tag. That way you have a choice to engage or avoid.