HoneyBunnie

Can't Rearm before Beyond Recognition at Topolia camp

So, basically, after you do a great job bringing Nicos home which is a real game-changer, the campaign relocates you to the Tololia camp. After you start the debriefing, the Beyond Recognition mission is given out to you. As usual, you have to Rearm yourself in this shack where all the stuff is. Rearm task marker is also there. In my case nothing happens when I go there. The Rearm script just won't initiate. And the only way to proceed to the mission is to wait 10 minutes and go with 0 armor and crappy guns. Which beats the purpose of scouting entirely. It all worked up to this point beautifully - every time I went to the rearm post the screen faded and then went back and the rearm would've been done. In this case it won't.

Is this normal behavior at this point of the campaign?

Is there maybe a console command to kick start the rearm script?

* I've tried replaying, reverting the campaign to the point where you're being initially introduced to the new camp - didn't work.

Please and thank you.

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember some issues with that. I went scouting first, 3 side ops and then it worked. I don't know what exactly "fixed" it but after scouting missions I was able to adjust my gear. But if you already did scouting missions and it still doesn't work, then I dunno.

• Sad 1

Ran into the same issue on the same mission. Was unable to proceed after restarting the game shutting down the computer and so on etc... i did as SGT Lampshade suggested and grabbed one of the explosive charges and it actually worked. Thumbs up for the reccomendation. I tried almost everything in that room from swapping rifles ammo gear everything... but i didnt want an explosive charge so i didnt try it untill i was forced to look something up seeing as it is a bug of some kind.. anyways thanks for the help SGT Lampshade, been stuck for almost a half hour cycling through.... and your help worked. THUMBS UP!!!

On 10/15/2018 at 11:48 PM, Janez said:

Yeah, I remember some issues with that. I went scouting first, 3 side ops and then it worked. I don't know what exactly "fixed" it but after scouting missions I was able to adjust my gear. But if you already did scouting missions and it still doesn't work, then I dunno.

would seem like a long sort out... scouting can take forever sometimes.

Neither completing all three side missions or just putting the charges in my loadout fixed it for me. I had to explore a little and found that the rearm zone is triggered when you walk into the walls behind the hut.

• Thanks 4

Ryuu Turner's suggestion to walk into the wall did it for me.

I can confirm turners suggestion worked for me as well, if you walk into the building on the right side youll see what you need and you can grab it, turns out i didn't have at least 90 weapon rounds image.png?ex=657e7892&is=656c0392&hm=2a7